Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My morning complaint

Default Re: My morning complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not disagreeing per say but they make moves it all the time for rain.

#FansFirst
    Exactly. LSU (a much larger operation) was able to do it on the same day Thursday, but these people love to simp for the lazy people who run things here.

2. Default Re: My morning complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Exactly. LSU (a much larger operation) was able to do it on the same day Thursday, but these people love to simp for the lazy people who run things here.
    simp is the mindset of many posters here

please don’t let your mindset result in losing your status of best Cajun’s fan

3. Default Re: My morning complaint

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oh, yes, the apple cart was disrupted yesterday for rain less than 24 hours ago. Hey, this is fun, let’s just do it again.

Just another foolish RP complaint and it’s not just a post this time, it is a solicitation for a whole damn thread.

Glad to see at least a couple posters here with a little sense.
    Your mindset is loical which is neither logical or local.

What about all the baseball fans that wouldn’t be able to make it to an 11:00 game that gets moved less than 24 hours before???

5. Default Re: My morning complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I may not be the biggest softball fan, but I know softball is very important to a large number of Cajun fans, especially baseball fans.

How hard would it have been to move today's baseball game to 1100? Why not do something so simple for our most loyal fanbase?

This could have been done as soon as the girls won their game yesterday, and an announcement could have been made at yesterday's game .
    I'm sure USA wouldn't mind getting home a little earlier, also.
    They must be doing the periodical poll intent on gaging the true number of Diehard Baseball/Softball fans.

Either that or the Athletic powers view attending two games as hard work.

This is a problem that the vast majority of universities will never have to deal with, but I’m finding it hard to see a legit reason, other than South objecting, that this game couldn’t have been moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They must be doing the periodical poll intent on gaging the true number of Diehard Baseball/Softball fans.

Either that or the Athletic powers view attending two games as hard work.
    Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Those attending the baseball game didn't have to witness the debacle at Lamson.

So let’s say 500 people can’t make a 11:00 game time that they have less than 24 hours to adjust for kids sports Saturday morning, graduation… whatever. So you’re telling my 500 people would sit in the heat through a baseball game then head to a softball game and sweat through that. Sorry don’t believe it. And even if they did, you still don’t possibly ____ off season ticket holders of your sport.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information