Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL vs Troy Game 3

Default UL vs Troy Game 3

what time does it start? My season ticket says 1, my buddy told me 2 and i heard 11 yesterday. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: GAME 3

I heard Mr BOP Walker say 1.

Sweep time.

4. Default Re: GAME 3

Mike Mitchell said game on TV mannana----Going to NO ---Would somebody please get the fans to fill up behind the plate after the second inning---just allow folks to move there and stay unless the ticket holder for the seat comes ---Looks mucho better on TV!!!!!

Impossible. Some sissy old man had to complain until they started the stupid usher thing. If someone's in your seat, ask them to move. It's as easy as that.

Great to have a good crowd showing but I like them checking tickets to the Grandstand. You should not have to ask someone to move out of your seat at the price you pay to sit there. My opinion.

CC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Great to have a good crowd showing but I like them checking tickets to the Grandstand. You should not have to ask someone to move out of your seat at the price you pay to sit there. My opinion.

CC
    Well the rest of us don't like trying to dig a ticket out of our pocket while holding drinks and food. I am one who rarely sits in my seats as I like to move around and visit with people etc. even though I have very good seats. I've probably been asked to move once in ten years.

You know the next time it rains I think I'm going to immediately start complaining when people try to move back up under the awning and get out of the rain. Better yet I'll raise a stink when mama moves up to get her new born out of the sun. Remember there isn't any crying in baseballwait isn't that what we are talking about??

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    _ Great to have a good crowd showing but I like them checking tickets to the Grandstand. You should not have to ask someone to move out of your seat at the price you pay to sit there. My opinion.

CC _

Asking someone to move is just such an inconvenience for you isn't it? It's so hard dealing with those bleacher minions.

Default Re: UL vs Troy Game 3

You have your opinion and I have mine. Will leave it at that.

CC

Cajuns go for sweep. Follow at Parrott's live twitter feed: http://twitter.com/ULRaginCajuns

Wow Fontenot and Porrier homered in the Bot 7th. Cajuns winning 6-5 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Wow Fontenot and Porrier homered in the Bot 7th. Cajuns winning 6-5 right now. _
    Greg's looked like it was just going to be a base hit but they said the wind helped just a little. This has been a very good series, hopefully we come away with the sweep

Great to see us answer back with a couple of blows after giving up the lead. Maybe were toughening up.

Btw, I'm watching at home and this ump is all over the place. Turrible.

igeaux.mobi

OK we got bases loaded no outs Bot 8th. Time for some more clutch hits!!!!!!

Fontenot with another lick to drive 2 in.

igeaux.mobi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information