Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL vs Troy Game 3

Default Re: UL vs Troy Game 3

Finally we are getting the clutch hit!!!!! Lets take this one!!!!!!!!

SWEEP!!!! Finally get some clutch performances all weekend long.

igeaux.mobi

Get your brooms out we just SWEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was huge!!!!!!

Congrats Ragin' Cajuns!!!!!!

Don Allen said 1621 in attendance, what where the previous two games attendance?

We really needed that! Way to go Cajuns!!!!

It's time to go on a tear. just in time for me to come home.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

The ump really was awful, his strike zone changed with every pitch.

I'm not gonna get too excited yet. Didn't we sweep Middle last year only to struggle again.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ The ump really was awful, his strike zone changed with every pitch. _

Sometimes we complain about the umps because things just aren't going our way. But today was different, I really think this guy just couldn't see. I saw one of our guys get called out on strikes when the ball "crossed inside the batter's box".

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    _ Sometimes we complain about the umps because things just aren't going our way. But today was different, I really think this guy just couldn't see. I saw one of our guys get called out on strikes when the ball "crossed inside the batter's box". _
    Or how about the time the Troy batter ran up in the box on a bunt attempt and he had to get help from 1st? BB needs some new glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ Or how about the time the Troy batter ran up in the box on a bunt attempt and he had to get help from 1st? BB needs some new glasses. _
    I agree the home plate ump did not have a good day. Someone who did was Greg Fontenot. Young man had two huge hits and played excellent in the field at shortstop. He is a very underrated player. Tyler Frederick also had a good game in the field. For that matter this was the best defense I have seen the Cajuns play this year as Goulas and Marvel also made nice catches in the outfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ I agree the home plate ump did not have a good day. Someone who did was Greg Fontenot. Young man had two huge hits and played excellent in the field at shortstop. He is a very underrated player. Tyler Frederick also had a good game in the field. For that matter this was the best defense I have seen the Cajuns play this year as Goulas and Marvel also made nice catches in the outfield. _

Marvel ran into the brick wall in left field pretty hard. Does anyone know his status? I know he stayed in after a long delay, but he took a lick.

Very nice to start to see it come together a little for this team. They have been held under a microscope for most of the season and u could see them gaining a little confidence throughout the weekend. Maybe we can begin to put a run together in the second half.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Marvel ran into the brick wall in left field pretty hard. Does anyone know his status? I know he stayed in after a long delay, but he took a lick.
    not sure but he was banged up. Looked like the trainer was wrapping a part of his forearm as if he had a cut on it. But I was kind of far away.

igeaux.mobi

This does seem reminiscent from last year. We swept Middle but they were the best team in the sunbelt. Troy is not the best team in the sunbelt. If we can win next weekend this season may be on the upswing.

Default Re: GAME 3

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Impossible. Some sissy old man had to complain until they started the stupid usher thing. If someone's in your seat, ask them to move. It's as easy as that. _
    I agree. I can't imagine that anyone ever refused to move if ask to get out of someone's seats. This is such an inconvenience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information