Just finished playing my first game. it's perfection
    Cajuns win?

Default Re: EA Sports College Football 2025 Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Cajuns win?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Y
    Took some screen shots, also they have the actual players, I already started a dynasty, sorry Des, i am the coach now lol! 3-0 so far.

Name:  IMG_8045.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  120.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8042.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  194.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8043.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  323.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8041.jpeg
Views: 654
Size:  617.2 KB

I'm jealous of everyone who already has the game lol. The stadium looks amazing!

Well if anyone is interested supposedly they updated more uniform options

" the following teams have received new uniform pieces: Baylor Oregon, Iowa State, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Bowling Green, Northwestern, UTEP, Boise State, New Mexico State, App State, Texas State, Louisiana, New Mexico, and South Alabama. Some schools, like TCU and Missouri, also received adjusted uniform pieces to reflect the upcoming season." -via EA Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Well if anyone is interested supposedly they updated more uniform options

" the following teams have received new uniform pieces: Baylor Oregon, Iowa State, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Bowling Green, Northwestern, UTEP, Boise State, New Mexico State, App State, Texas State, Louisiana, New Mexico, and South Alabama. Some schools, like TCU and Missouri, also received adjusted uniform pieces to reflect the upcoming season." -via EA Blog
    they added white helmets with cajuns script logo
    Name:  cajuns.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  301.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Name:  cajuns.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  301.2 KB
    sweet, nice to see our admin paying attention to the small things

we should do a RP dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    So glad they added these. Having only 1 helmet was kinda lame, and these are by far the best ones we've got!

Is everybody still enjoying this game? I am doing a dynasty where I'm the Offensive Coordinator of the Cajuns, but not gonna lie, I kinda suck hahaha. Team is currently 2-3. Beat one of the fake FCS teams and Kennesaw State but lost to Tulane, Wake Forest (this game was abysmal by the way), and USM. I've also only gotten 1 commit to my school and he was a 1-star offensive lineman. The good thing is Elijah Davis has cooked for my team, and my D-line can be pretty solid most of the time.

What about y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Is everybody still enjoying this game? I am doing a dynasty where I'm the Offensive Coordinator of the Cajuns, but not gonna lie, I kinda suck hahaha. Team is currently 2-3. Beat one of the fake FCS teams and Kennesaw State but lost to Tulane, Wake Forest (this game was abysmal by the way), and USM. I've also only gotten 1 commit to my school and he was a 1-star offensive lineman. The good thing is Elijah Davis has cooked for my team, and my D-line can be pretty solid most of the time.

What about y'all?
    Put the diffculty on freshmen, and recruting tip, you have 35 prospects, dont go for all 35 take 10 and spend all your hours on those prospects, offer scholarships before anyone else. I will offer scholarships to all 35 since it is only 5, the rest of the recruiting hours i use for 10 to 15 prospects i will recruit them really hard. Schedule campus visit asap, dont wait, the longer you wait more time for a school to come in and get the prospect.

You have a recruiting board that is just that a board of prospects, also you wanna get prospects that interest is very high in your school.

Go to dynasty settings and difficulty is at the top change to freshmen.

Sounds bad once i get my school up to 4 stars and you start getting better recruits j will then up the difficulty.

Up to you i would be head coach and focus should be recruiter, not motivator or tactician.

Also when you make your coach make sure your pipeline is Louisiana.

Helpful tip on your prospect list, at the top move the cursor to the side and you can sort so you can sort it by rank, stars, interest level on the xbox pressing x in interest will sort it the list from most to least interest and press again on it it will sort least to most.

Game guess tries to be realistic, a school with 2 stars is not signing a 5 atar athlete, you can try but you probably wasting your recruiting hours.

Just some helpful tips

I said prospect list sorry under the recommended prospect list you can sort by rank, stars, position, interest i would go to interest and press X and it will sort the list from the most interested to least and vice versa. Dont mess with the 5 or 10 hours, go for big money you want to go all in on the hours do 25 to 50 send the house. 50 if you see he is being heavily recruited by other schools.

Also another helpful tip as you progress in the season, and you see you are falling to 2nd or 3rd position and say that prospect is showing interest in another school in the middle of the season you should be able to hard sell rhe prospect, i would hard sell and try to get the prospect to sway his position!

At the top righr hand corner there is only so many hours you can use on a prospect from week to week, it says 0/50 ans say you did 25 it will say 25/50 well you can only spend that many hours from week to week on that prospect, so you cant send the house and hard sell, its either one or the other you can hard sell thats 40 and you can DM for 10 that would equal to 50, when you get to 4 and 5 star athletes they will sometimes let you use 65 hours.

Little confusing but mess with it and you understand what i am talking about.

Also when you set up recruiting visits you have to sell the prospect so you have to decide go for the one that has a check mark thats what the prospect is interested in, your grade is on the right so you have to decide what is your school best for that matches the prospect interest. Specially when you hard sell you have to choose three but you see when you do it.

Its really simple when you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I said prospect list sorry under the recommended prospect list you can sort by rank, stars, position, interest i would go to interest and press X and it will sort the list from the most interested to least and vice versa. Dont mess with the 5 or 10 hours, go for big money you want to go all in on the hours do 25 to 50 send the house. 50 if you see he is being heavily recruited by other schools.

Also another helpful tip as you progress in the season, and you see you are falling to 2nd or 3rd position and say that prospect is showing interest in another school in the middle of the season you should be able to hard sell rhe prospect, i would hard sell and try to get the prospect to sway his position!

At the top righr hand corner there is only so many hours you can use on a prospect from week to week, it says 0/50 ans say you did 25 it will say 25/50 well you can only spend that many hours from week to week on that prospect, so you cant send the house and hard sell, its either one or the other you can hard sell thats 40 and you can DM for 10 that would equal to 50, when you get to 4 and 5 star athletes they will sometimes let you use 65 hours.

Little confusing but mess with it and you understand what i am talking about.

Also when you set up recruiting visits you have to sell the prospect so you have to decide go for the one that has a check mark thats what the prospect is interested in, your grade is on the right so you have to decide what is your school best for that matches the prospect interest. Specially when you hard sell you have to choose three but you see when you do it.

Its really simple when you do it.
    Hard sell when you are in top 3 and know the perfect pitch. It's money

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information