Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: SB SBC Semi Final: Louisiana 4, Troy 2

UL Softball SB SBC Semi Final: Louisiana 4, Troy 2

Game supposed to start at 4:00. Weather should be good until Sunday. Game should be over in time to follow Baseball. Lets hope for another run rule. On radio at 103.3 FM and ESPN+.

Default Re: SOFTBALL SEMIFINAL GAME VS TROY

Lets geaux ladies!

I know a lot of schools/coaches want nothing more than to beat the Cajuns, but this Troy coach is really putting it out there regularly. I don't follow the other programs enough to say he is the only one verbalizing their desire to take us down, but he surely got my attention. I hope they blew their wad yesterday at the plate and we get by them in a most satisfactory way.

What has he been putting out there? Haven’t been able to find much.

Troy is a good teamvery experienced. I think their coach overthought things last weekend and cost his team a series the way he handled the pitching staff.

But this is a big one. Cajuns just need to keep it up!

Even with the run rule, Baker threw 75 pitches yesterday. I'm sure she will go today also.

Thankfully, we saw what they had last weekend so there should be no huge adjustment needed regardless of who they send out there.

Our pitching just needs to do what it can do and the bats should continue what they did yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    What has he been putting out there? Haven’t been able to find much.

Troy is a good teamvery experienced. I think their coach overthought things last weekend and cost his team a series the way he handled the pitching staff.

But this is a big one. Cajuns just need to keep it up!
    He was interviewed during the games last weekend and mentioned wanting to stop our record conference win streak on 2 different interviews. Hey, every coach would love to stop our streak, but not all of them would state it during an interview at our park.

6. Default Re: SOFTBALL SEMIFINAL GAME VS TROY

every conference coach is not a coach at all if there goal when they play us is not to break our streak and make it well known

I would not respect this coach otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    every conference coach is not a coach at all if there goal when they play us is not to break our streak and make it well known

Like I said, I don't follow the other programs so don't know if they are "making it well known" but he is. Good for him. Hope we kick their ass today!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Like I said, I don't follow the other programs so don't know if they are "making it well known" but he is. Good for him. Hope we kick their ass today!
    I like it; it gives our team some extra motivation and we can send them packing today!

9. Default Re: SOFTBALL SEMIFINAL GAME VS TROY

Glasko will have our bats ready

Justin will have our pitchers ready

Coach Veach will have our defense ready

Ladies will take the field as a well oiled FastCar

Quote Originally Posted by FastCar View Post
    Glasko will have our bats ready

Justin will have our pitchers ready

Coach Veach will have our defense ready

Ladies will take the field as a well oiled FastCar
    Shelley will have them ready too!

11. Default Re: SOFTBALL SEMIFINAL GAME VS TROY

He was interviewed during the games last weekend and mentioned wanting to stop our record conference win streak on 2 different interviews. Hey, every coach would love to stop our streak, but not all of them would state it during an interview at our park.
    I think you are being a little petty right here. Seems like you are creating a reason why the Cajuns were "disrespected" by another coach. Kudos to the Troy coach for verbalizing what every other Sunbelt coach thinks.

12. Default Re: SOFTBALL SEMIFINAL GAME VS TROY

Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    I think you are being a little petty right here. Seems like you are creating a reason why the Cajuns were "disrespected" by another coach. Kudos to the Troy coach for verbalizing what every other Sunbelt coach thinks.
    hey, not only can we object a lot here, we can also be petty a lot . . .

He also Louisiana-Lafayette-d us at least once during one of those in-game interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

Look at us agreeing, Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    He also Louisiana-Lafayette-d us at least once during one of those in-game interviews.
    I'm sure that was intentional.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information