Thread: FB: Louisiana Athletics Announces Multiple Ticket Options for 2024 Football Season

1. UL Football FB: Louisiana Athletics Announces Multiple Ticket Options for 2024 Football Season

Louisiana Athletics in conjunction with the Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation announced a trio of ticketing options for fans for the upcoming 2024 football season at Cajun Field.

This season, fans have the ability to purchase seats in the RCAF premium area, family five packs and corporate challenge tickets.

The RCAF will host a hospitality club underneath a tent and have food, non-alcoholic beverages, and a cash bar available.

Passes will go live for purchase later this summer following the 2024 reseating process.

Please reach out to the RCAF with any questions at RCAF@louisiana.edu or call 337-851-RCAF (7223).

Family five packs will be available for the 2024 season. Fans can purchase the packs after the seat selection process ends. The sections will be released at the same time and based on what is available. The price for family five packs is $425 and will be available online, fans will be given seats based on best available.

Corporate challenge tickets will be available for the 2024 season which will also be available after the seat selection process, and sections will be revealed at that time. Corporate challenge tickets are $85 and are purchased in tiers starting at 15 tickets. Each tier will include different benefits such as in game recognition, tailgate spots, and autographed memorabilia.

Contact the Louisiana Athletics Ticket office for more information 337-482-4685 or tickets@louisiana.edu.

Fans interested in purchasing premium seating areas for the 2025 season in the state-of-the-art Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium can fill out an interest form HERE

Default Re: FB: Louisiana Athletics Announces Multiple Ticket Options for 2024 Football Season

Kudos to the admin for offering the family five pack at that price point. I felt like a failed salesman showing friends the season ticket prices in my RCAF mailer packet sent to me. 5 tickets for $425 is such an easier sell, especially for an unfinished stadium.

Default Re: FB: Louisiana Athletics Announces Multiple Ticket Options for 2024 Football Season

Probably in the endzone I would think

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Kudos to the admin for offering the family five pack at that price point. I felt like a failed salesman showing friends the season ticket prices in my RCAF mailer packet sent to me. 5 tickets for $425 is such an easier sell, especially for an unfinished stadium.
    Shoot, tickets are cheap. It’s the licensing fees per seat that kills you.

Thread Information