Thread: stolen

UL Baseball stolen

did any of you hear about who might have stolen the computer equipment at the baseball press box? i don't understand why they would do that, they cannot use it on anything other than what it was design for. "GEAUX CAJUNS.":confused:

2. Default Re: stolen

Originally posted by oldman
    did any of you hear about who might have stolen the computer equipment at the baseball press box? i don't understand why they would do that, they cannot use it on anything other than what it was design for.
    All I heard was that it was stolen while coach Robe was in New York for the retiring of Ron Guidry’s number.

If I heard correctly someone noticed a door ajar while he was away, but nothing was noted stolen till he got back.

Who did it? Probably the same ( ) who stole it last time, probably someone jealous of the program. I say that because you are right, it is USELESS to anyone except a ballpark.

Can somebosy SECURE THE FREAKING DOOR already?!

Default Re: stolen

Originally posted by oldman
    did any of you hear about who might have stolen the computer equipment at the baseball press box? i don't understand why they would do that, they cannot use it on anything other than what it was design for. "GEAUX CAJUNS.":confused:
    You have got to be kidding me I never heard a press report on this like the disks.

Did it not get stollen last year also??????

How about an alarm system, duh????

I heard something about a local alarm company and football, hopefully they will wire all offices and press boxes!!!!!

This is crazy twice in two years? Don't tell me the speed gun was involved again.

Thread Information