Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SB Final: Louisiana 9, LSU 4

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. LSU

Great win for the Cajuns. I had to miss watching the game except for the last inning due to family commitment but it looked like a great atmosphere.

Congrats ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Great win for the Cajuns. I had to miss watching the game except for the last inning due to family commitment but it looked like a great atmosphere.
    Atmosphere did look/sound amazing on TV. Could tell the players were affected by it early, but once the adrenaline got back to near normal, Cajuns did great.

Credit to the bats for the quick answer in the 1st, and Riasetto was fantastic. Ump was fairly consistent (by no means perfect), and he had a tight strike zone.

She did a great job adjusting. Really nice win!

This is gonna boost us..

Always fantastic beating LSU.

Really nice performance in front of a sell out. Hopefully we made some fans that will come back.

Bats were alive, we took advantage of freebies, and Chloe did well to keep them off balance.

Landry and the first inning blues made an appearance. They just pop up from time to time but the team picked her up. She’ll bounce back again.

Good night overall.

Hell of a performance by the Cajuns after the first half inning. I was busy with other things during the game so couldn’t post but I enjoyed every minute of our girls kicking that tigger tail! Although I must say a couple or so of them did have some pretty nice tigger tails. ��

Geaux Cajuns!

8. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. LSU

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    It looked like her glove got caught up against the chain that was on the camera platform.

Brian
    That is exactly what she told me after the game

Torino getting the RP Marlin treatment on page two…lmao
    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ght/113125594/

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    More pee and panurple folks here than for their home games.
    They had a shorter drive tonight.

Default Re: SB Final: Louisiana 9, LSU 4

The lengths that the school and the fanbase go to use UL Lafayette or Ull continues to be sad. Old news, I know, but it looks a little worse getting bludgeoned by Louisiana-Lafayette or ULL rather than Louisiana. Anyway, enjoy that extra L.

WBRZ followed the marching orders after using Louisiana last year.

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    Back to back jacks by Brooke Ellestad and Alexa Langeliers makes it 8-2 in the bottom of the 4th

Alexa’s brother, Shea, plays for the Oakland A’s and hit a home run tonight as well, almost at the same time as Alexa. I can’t even begin to imagine how proud their parents must be.
    Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    The lengths that the school and the fanbase go to use UL Lafayette or Ull continues to be sad. Old news, I know, but it looks a little worse getting bludgeoned by Louisiana-Lafayette or ULL rather than Louisiana. Anyway, enjoy that extra L.
    What do you expect from a fanbase that either (1) is too dumb to realize that playing a mid-week game on the road against a top-15 RPI team only benefits them; or, (2) is too arrogant to accept that playing said game benefits them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Really nice performance in front of a sell out. Hopefully we made some fans that will come back.

Bats were alive, we took advantage of freebies, and Chloe did well to keep them off balance.

Landry and the first inning blues made an appearance. They just pop up from time to time but the team picked her up. She’ll bounce back again.

Good night overall.
    Count my wife in that number.

A friend has done us a tremendous courtesy and has allowed us to use two of her season tickets and my wife wants to go ahead get our own for next season.

But two problems arise:
    1) We can only find individual seats scattered throughout the grandstand; she is more than willing to make due with this.

2) Unfortunately, this issue is magnified by the number of folks who don't show up.

Pretty sure (at least) the two seats next to us are possessed by season ticket holders, who haven't been to any of the games we've been to (we've been to 10+).

And to make matters worse, the first time these tickets were used was last nite...by folks in purple and gold.

If you're not gonna use them, give them up.

I saw Maggard at a recent game, and suggested to him that we allow people to donate their tickets back to RCAF. There are three advantages.

One, they get a tax break.

Two, we get to sell the tickets again and make more money.

Three, it will put more people in the stands.

He thought it was an interesting idea, and said he would look into it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information