Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Is will wade and Macneese state not the enemy as well? 1 hour down the road in the same state kicking our butts in NIL and recruiting. Taking our best player. Crapping on our program to potential recruits/transfers. Also the coaching staff was the only one who stuck with Carencro Joe when he injured his knee in high school. They showed loyalty to him all things considered. I’m trying to figure out how or why Kobe is the enemy but not Joe.

Players leaving for peer schools is an indictment on our basketball program. The fact that players are talking about a toxic environment within our locker room tells me the problem is a lot bigger than we could've imagined. And it all starts at the top.

3. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

"Never stop recruiting"

The "got you and forgot you" culture needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Is will wade and Macneese state not the enemy as well? 1 hour down the road in the same state kicking our butts in NIL and recruiting. Taking our best player. Crapping on our program to potential recruits/transfers. Also the coaching staff was the only one who stuck with Carencro Joe when he injured his knee in high school. They showed loyalty to him all things considered. I’m trying to figure out how or why Kobe is the enemy but not Joe.
    Conference foe makes it way worse, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Are they R1 now too?

Maybe back to that apathy comments regarding short softball threads after wins.
    If somekne gets more threads and posts for leaving than staying is it the coach's fault?
    Where are the positive threads about players trying to get them to stay
    And ill still never figure out how athletes credits teansfer easier than regular students.... maybe a roadblock in the registrars office could sway some on the fence

This right here!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I won't be renewing my tickets next year, but I'll probably go to the stAte game just to boo him.
    I'm down for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….and the final chapter of St Aug recruits back from the days of the 70’s football recruits (Lation Abadie etc) to Roy Henry and Ronnie Boo) …..forgot Tarragano and big and lil Lou……to Kobe’s dad to Kobe…..was a pretty good run! I miss anybody???
    Classic Boomer post. I don't have a clue what you just said and I think you were asking a question...lol

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    This!!!! We have a basketball team???? No one cares
    Yes. People do care. You've made it abundantly clear that you don't and you only follow SB and BB but it doesn't mean that others have forgotten about BB. You keep coming here to ask who cares so I must ask you the same question....

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Yes. People do care. You've made it abundantly clear that you don't and you only follow SB and BB but it doesn't mean that others have forgotten about BB. You keep coming here to ask who cares so I must ask you the same question....
    I meant to answer before but will now; sorry, but I (we) care for every single athletic team at our university. That includes basketball. No, I'm not sorry for being a UL supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I meant to answer before but will now; sorry, but I (we) care for every single athletic team at our university. That includes basketball. No, I'm not sorry for being a UL supporter.
    Basketball was my sport growing up. I grew up on Cajuns BB games and most of my fandom is rooted in going to the dome to watch cajun games most of my youth. We had great times and great atmospheres going to those games and to suggest that we don't have a program is stupid. Unfortunately, our program has lost steam and we need to get new blood into it but people love a good basketball game.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread Information