Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

1. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    At this point I'd be happy to give Boyd a shot to see if he can turn it around. What do we have to lose?
    We should also look at another STM alum, Bobby Champagne. He is an asst coach now at Houston.

Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    What is negative? You becoming coach and your friends become the new rebounders club? And that being exactly what we have now…a coach and his clique?

Your record?

I’ve expressed this to you multiple times. Go get meaningful D1 experience. Father Time does not wait for anyone.
    Like I said love to meet the person who is giving me ADVICE behind a USERNAME … #Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Like I said love to meet the person who is giving me ADVICE behind a USERNAME … #Lol
    I already have, many years ago at the dome. But I was just a constant donor/fan, nobody with an air of significance.

#Goodcoachesstayoffmessageboards

4. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

I already have, many years ago at the dome. But I was just a constant donor/fan, nobody with an air of significance.

He is not the coach, yet

5. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

I don't know where that narrative started.

Fans "want" to be fans.

One of the most successful turnaround coaches in the history of UL was a regular contributor to www.RaginPagin.com

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    At this point I'd be happy to give Boyd a shot to see if he can turn it around. What do we have to lose?
    It would generate more fans and excitement right away than we have had in a LONG time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Fans "want" to be fans.

One of the most successful turnaround coaches in the history of UL was a regular contributor to www.RaginPagin.com
    My want is pretty much went. Waiting on my call from RCAF. Still working on my 5 second reason I’m done. Know nobody gets anything but a few seconds unless they’re an annual 5 figure donor. Then again, I have a feeling they know who I am, Maggard hasn’t given me the time of day at an UL event in a few years, even after bumping my RCAF up a bit.

I’m done with MBB. I am not going watch two (at least) former players come in our building with built in reason to shine. We could have John Wooden as coach tomorrow and I’m still not there.

Other sports, I’ll buy or obtain tickets I desire. I won’t be sunbathing to watch Grambling, that’s for sure.

8. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

My want is pretty much went. Waiting on my call from RCAF. Still working on my 5 second reason I’m done. Know nobody gets anything but a few seconds unless they’re an annual 5 figure donor.

I’m done with MBB. I am not going watch two (at least) former players come in our building with built in reason to shine. We could have John Wooden as coach tomorrow and I’m still not there.
    If Brad Boyd comes into our gym as HC, we all need to give him unconditional support and make him put his performance where his mouth is . . . if he succeeds, boy that would be the easiest and quickest transition ever . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Fans "want" to be fans.

If you’re talking about CMD, guess what. The event I sent to you he spoke at; made it clear he’s no longer a fan. Didn’t single out by name, but message was clear. Message to players is stay off boards and avoid certain social messaging topics.

If you’re talking about CMD, guess what. The event I sent to you he spoke at; made it clear he’s no longer a fan. Didn’t single out by name, but message was clear. Message to players is stay off boards and avoid certain social messaging topics.
    I believe he was referring to the legendary J Kelly Hall

Quote Originally Posted by mphscajun View Post
    We should also look at another STM alum, Bobby Champagne. He is an asst coach now at Houston.
    Bobby Champagne with Brad Boyd on staff as a HC-in-waiting would be the way to go, for sure. Local excitement would be there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Bobby Champagne with Brad Boyd on staff as a HC-in-waiting would be the way to go, for sure. Local excitement would be there.
    Champagne, Starks, Boyd #packthedome

13. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Boyd #packthedome

14. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

No it wasn't MD I was refering to, he has never liked the ups and downs of engaging with fan opinions even as a student.

In his defense he witnessed the fan sentiment when losing to McNeese meant something not good.

It obviously left a taste he does not like.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Champagne, Starks, Boyd #packthedome
    100%

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information