Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Does Arkansas State even have an R1 banner in their gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    That would have been really classy. You should direct that energy towards Bobby Karen and maggert. It’s not Kobe’s fault this program is in the dumps.
    I can understand him leaving this dumpster fire to go play for a school in a good basketball conference to experience good environments during your final season, but to transfer to a rival in this same ____ty basketball league is kind of a slap in the face after all UL has done for him and stood by him through all of his medical issues. Not classy, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Does Arkansas State even have an R1 banner in their gym?
    Lol

Remember when they made their video board 1" bigger than ours. Would they do the same with their academic banners.

4. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I can understand him leaving this dumpster fire to go play for a school in a good basketball conference to experience good environments during your final season, but to transfer to a rival in this same ____ty basketball league is kind of a slap in the face after all UL has done for him and stood by him through all of his medical issues. Not classy, IMO.
    On its face it appears from this move that his main goal was not to better himself or his position but rather to say “I will show y’ll”

Who even cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Yep, saw him at Lamson. I thought about calling him out and flipping him off, but decided I wouldn't be that guy.
    I won't be renewing my tickets next year, but I'll probably go to the stAte game just to boo him.

I have a question. How is it that all our players hit the portal and go to other programs because "they got paid" and "have no loyalty".
    Sooooo.....I have to assume that all the transfers coming here are here for the....money? Make it make sense. This is mostly directed at those in the Marlinite cult that suggest for us not to worry cause Bobby Big Fish is gonna get all these great players from the portal because, you know, they just want playing time. All our players leave because they're money grubbing trash, but our incoming portal players are saints who just want playing time. LoL. Ok. Got it.

8. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Lol

Remember when they made their video board 1" bigger than ours. Would they do the same with their academic banners.
    …….and the final chapter of St Aug recruits back from the days of the 70’s football recruits (Lation Abadie etc) to Roy Henry and Ronnie Boo) …..forgot Tarragano and big and lil Lou……to Kobe’s dad to Kobe…..was a pretty good run! I miss anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Yep, saw him at Lamson. I thought about calling him out and flipping him off, but decided I wouldn't be that guy.
    yea I heard that. Saw Karen there too. Funny she didn't talk to Kobe. Coulda gave him a bag or sumthin

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Who even cares anymore.
    This!!!! We have a basketball team???? No one cares

Agree with you, its not cool going straight to a conference competitor. Its not like we can even wish him well. A total turn off. But haven't heard he's talked any trash. Best we take the high road since this is more a symptom of the NCAA mess and reflection on our MBB program trend. Most people leave their jobs because of their boss.

And what about the players that transferred here, then transferred out? So they were saints transferring here for the playing time and love of the game, then transfer out because they're money grubbing, disloyal trash? LoL.

13. Default Re: Kobe Julian transfers to Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Agree with you, its not cool going straight to a conference competitor. Its not like we can even wish him well. A total turn off. But haven't heard he's talked any trash. Best we take the high road since this is more a symptom of the NCAA mess and reflection on our MBB program trend. Most people leave their jobs because of their boss.
    most people don’t join the enemy

that’s bottom of the barrel

I won't be renewing my tickets next year, but I'll probably go to the stAte game just to boo him.
    Are you gonna go to the macneese game to boo Carencro Joe too?

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Are you gonna go to the macneese game to boo Carencro Joe too?
    Nope

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information