Thread: CCU Series

UL Baseball CCU Series

I am kicking myself for not going this weekend. Amazing golf, incredible food, and great baseball in Myrtle Beach. Their ballpark is A+

I am predicting a 2 out of 3 weekend for the Cajuns. Both teams play with swagger and I predict a chippy weekend of baseball.

Default Re: CCU Series

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I am kicking myself for not going this weekend. Amazing golf, incredible food, and great baseball in Myrtle Beach. Their ballpark is A+

I am predicting a 2 out of 3 weekend for the Cajuns. Both teams play with swagger and I predict a chippy weekend of baseball.
    We’ve only lost one series ever to coastal including taking 2 of 3 from them in the tourney last year. This is our time. Let’s geaux boys

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    We’ve only lost one series ever to coastal including taking 2 of 3 from them in the tourney last year. This is our time. Let’s geaux boys
    I’m really looking forward to this one. The knock on UL, and if we’re being honest it is a fair one, is we are 30-9 against a soft schedule.

It’s unreasonable to expect our pitching to hold CCU’s lineup to 3-5 runs this weekend. I expect them to struggle a little.

What I’m hoping to see is the pitching continue to limit free passes and our offense put up some crooked numbers. CCU’s weakness is their pitching (ERA >6.00) and they give up 10 hits/gm in league play.

This will be a Robe-type series. Win the mini-games and eliminate the 3-run inning. If UL can do this, I think they take the series. Geaux Cajuns!!

I’m already nervous. This one will be a war! Expect something very similar to the series at the Tigue last year. Just amazing play after amazing play. This will go down to the wire late on Sunday’s rubber match.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: CCU Series

Don't forget the whoopin' sticks and the bucket of brooms, guys!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #SweepCovidCarolina

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    I’m really looking forward to this one. The knock on UL, and if we’re being honest it is a fair one, is we are 30-9 against a soft schedule.

It’s unreasonable to expect our pitching to hold CCU’s lineup to 3-5 runs this weekend. I expect them to struggle a little.

What I’m hoping to see is the pitching continue to limit free passes and our offense put up some crooked numbers. CCU’s weakness is their pitching (ERA >6.00) and they give up 10 hits/gm in league play.

This will be a Robe-type series. Win the mini-games and eliminate the 3-run inning. If UL can do this, I think they take the series. Geaux Cajuns!!
    So we didn't compete our azz off vs. LSU and Vandy ? Should have won both not to mention should have beaten Houston. Had we gone even 2-1 at Minute Maid we're talking a whole new deal here. SOS is what it is. Just keep winning.

Looks like a washout on Sunday in Conway. I hope they're considering a DH for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Looks like a washout on Sunday in Conway. I hope they're considering a DH for Saturday.
    DH seems like a no brainer.

Mrs dad04 says there is lots of internet Cajun baseball hating out there. Warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    DH seems like a no brainer.

Mrs dad04 says there is lots of internet Cajun baseball hating out there. Warms my heart.
    Yep. You’re irrelevant until the hate comes! Bring it.

Thread Information