Thread: BB: Fluno's Masterpiece Helps No. 19 Louisiana Sweep Herd, 2-0

1. UL Baseball BB: Fluno's Masterpiece Helps No. 19 Louisiana Sweep Herd, 2-0

Carson Fluno pitched no-hit ball into the eighth inning and No. 19-ranked Louisiana scored a pair of runs in the first inning to earn a 2-0 win over Marshall and complete a three-game Sun Belt Conference sweep on Sunday at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park.

2. Default Re: Baseball: Fluno's Masterpiece Helps No. 19 Louisiana Sweep Herd, 2-0

What a starting rotation this weekend followed by a pretty unbelievable bull pen. What more can we want from the mound.

Default Re: Baseball: Fluno's Masterpiece Helps No. 19 Louisiana Sweep Herd, 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Carson Fluno pitched no-hit ball into the eighth inning and No. 19-ranked Louisiana scored a pair of runs in the first inning to earn a 2-0 win over Marshall and complete a three-game Sun Belt Conference sweep on Sunday at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park.

NO on DEMAND TELECAST???ESPN caught a krezzzzzzzeeee

Default Re: Baseball: Fluno's Masterpiece Helps No. 19 Louisiana Sweep Herd, 2-0

It was on plus, so should be available as on demand.

Our pitching this weekend was pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    It was on plus, so should be available as on demand.
    It's there, I just checked. I did go into the conference option (SBC) to get to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It's there, I just checked. I did go into the conference option (SBC) to get to it though.

I have searched ESPN+ for Ragin Cajuns to find our games at times. I usually just go to the SBC logo and it's there, but sometimes you have to dig deeper.

Thread Information