Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Marshall 0

1. UL Baseball BB G3 Final: Louisiana 2, Marshall 0

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: BB G3: Louisiana vs Marshall

Time for another series sweep!!

It would be nice to see the bats get going again this afternoon. And finish off, yet another, conference sweep.

I really like this team, but the hitting has to get better. Feel like there’s a 1-9 in the dugout, but Deggs hasn’t found it yet.

Marshall Sunday pitching
    has been mediocre at best......

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    I really like this team, but the hitting has to get better. Feel like there’s a 1-9 in the dugout, but Deggs hasn’t found it yet.
    The guy Marshall threw on Saturday is an excellent pitcher that would shut down many good hitting teams. I think the Cajun bats will produce today.

The good thing with this group IMO is the talent is there. Approach just hasn’t been there these last few. Example: in the pregame yesterday Top basically predicted what ended up unfolding in the game. He mentioned that lefties like Blevins will throw off speed stuff on the plate but outer half to righties hoping they’ll try and pull instead of driving to the opposite field gap. He said it’ll produce some balls that look good off the bat but die. Sure enough Debarge and Pastore both had balls like that. I think Jay may have even been a little fooled on those. Guys like Blevins are hard enough to beat. When you play their game, you better hope your guy is on because you’re not getting much.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The good thing with this group IMO is the talent is there. Approach just hasn’t been there these last few. Example: in the pregame yesterday Top basically predicted what ended up unfolding in the game. He mentioned that lefties like Blevins will throw off speed stuff on the plate but outer half to righties hoping they’ll try and pull instead of driving to the opposite field gap. He said it’ll produce some balls that look good off the bat but die. Sure enough Debarge and Pastore both had balls like that. I think Jay may have even been a little fooled on those. Guys like Blevins are hard enough to beat. When you play their game, you better hope your guy is on because you’re not getting much.
    They definitely get a hall pass for yesterday. I just have concerns this team won’t be able to hit themselves out of a regional.

Again, I really like this team. We’re about to learn how good they are over the next few weeks.

They definitely get a hall pass for yesterday. I just have concerns this team won’t be able to hit themselves out of a regional.

Again, I really like this team. We’re about to learn how good they are over the next few weeks.
    We winning games different ways.. this team is yet to reach its potential

If pitching continues to pitch the way they have over this run, I like our chances in every game we play. I am relatively concerned about the bats over the last few games but we've seen what they can do. Its baseball. Won't stay red hot forever. Just have to be consistent.

Bats come out today. 8-3 type game favoring the good guys! Let's geaux get it!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Bats come out today. 8-3 type game favoring the good guys! Let's geaux get it!
    It would be sweet to light up the board with a direct hit.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We winning games different ways.. this team is yet to reach its potential
    We have won high scoring games, low scoring games, sloppy games, flawless games, slow games, fast games, boring blowout games and nail biters.

There not much else anybody can throw at us.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: BB G3: Louisiana vs Marshall

Don't forget your whoopin' sticks and your bucket of brooms today, CAJUNS!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatMarshall

Very interesting lineup today

Lafleur, Amedee, Torres, Alexander/Mandino all out today

Yuhasz, Wargo, Storbakken, Broussard are in the lineup.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information