Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Acadiana Cane Cutters

UL Baseball Acadiana Cane Cutters

If you are like me and can’t get enough of Jose Torres, come see him play for the Cane Cutters this summer at Fabacher Field

Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

I would like to go, but the simple mistake of referring to the hometown team as “ULL” doesn’t sit well with me. These mistakes should not be made. They should know better.

3. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

When does the season start?

4. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I would like to go, but the simple mistake of referring to the hometown team as “ULL” doesn’t sit well with me. These mistakes should not be made. They should know better.
    Point well made. I just sent a text to the owners and it should be addressed.

5. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309 View Post
    When does the season start?
    https://www.canecuttersbaseball.com/.../schedule/?act[v]=graphical&frm[d]=2024-05-01

May 30

In coming freshman, Mark Collins is also playing for the Cane Cutters.

7. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

There are also some locals that are now playing Juco or Lower Division that possibly could develop to become Louisiana players. There may be as many as 5 players currently on the Louisiana roster who have played in past summers with the Cane Cutters.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Point well made. I just sent a text to the owners and it should be addressed.
    Thank you CajunVic! I appreciate that.
    Hopefully they’re receptive.

9. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Thank you CajunVic! I appreciate that.
    Hopefully they’re receptive.
    They are working on it right now. Realize that just like they borrow baseball players from all over, they have interns working here behind the scenes that are also from all over and not from here.

Richard's immediate response to my text was that I have already addressed it with the staff and it will be corrected.

Trust me, he understands and this is a great partnership between the Cane Cutters and Louisiana. It's not and excuse but will be addressed.

They are working on it right now. Realize that just like they borrow baseball players from all over, they have interns working here behind the scenes that are also from all over and not from here.

Richard's immediate response to my text was that I have already addressed it with the staff and it will be corrected.

Trust me, he understands and this is a great partnership between the Cane Cutters and Louisiana. It's not and excuse but will be addressed.
    Thanks. I appreciate the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by FastCar View Post
    If you are like me and can’t get enough of Jose Torres, come see him play for the Cane Cutters this summer at Fabacher Field
    Fast I just scrolled through the Cane Cutter FaceBook where they welcome the players committed for this year and I didn’t see any Cajuns?

12. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Fast I just scrolled through the Cane Cutter FaceBook where they welcome the players committed for this year and I didn’t see any Cajuns?
    They have already posted Torres and Collins.

They have already posted Torres and Collins.
    They may have taken them down to fix the issue y’all were discussing they weren’t up. I also saw while scrolling that Duncan played last summer could you see then how good hw was about to be?

14. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    They may have taken them down to fix the issue y’all were discussing they weren’t up. I also saw while scrolling that Duncan played last summer could you see then how good hw was about to be?
    Here are the stats from last year

http://baseball.pointstreak.com/team...seasonid=33749

15. Default Re: Acadiana Cane Cutters

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information