Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MBB: Perdue or U Conn

NCAA MBB: Perdue or U Conn

Who you got or do you care?

Default Re: Perdue or U Conn

UCONN. They’re on a 2 year tournament roll.

Don't care.....

Pulling for the underdog, Purdue in this case.

My bank account wants UConn to win. Regardless I find it difficult to pull for Edey. I was a Purdue fan back in the day when Glenn Robinson played for them but there’s just something about Edey I can’t stand.

No. But, I don't think Perdue is going to win it. Maybe, Purdue will.

I was going to ask where I could get some UConn chicken to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    My bank account wants UConn to win. Regardless I find it difficult to pull for Edey. I was a Purdue fan back in the day when Glenn Robinson played for them but there’s just something about Edey I can’t stand.
    Are you buying dinner for family and friends since your bank account is happy. Have to give it to the Mullett as he predicted UConn would not be challenged prior to the tournament. Huskies proved him right.

I was pulling for Purdue as I feel for them after their early exit last year but UCONN is just a machine right now. Edey played well but his supporting cast didn't deliver

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Are you buying dinner for family and friends since your bank account is happy. Have to give it to the Mullett as he predicted UConn would not be challenged prior to the tournament. Huskies proved him right.
    Honestly Mike, that wasn't a really bold prediction. They were the betting favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Honestly Mike, that wasn't a really bold prediction. They were the betting favorites.
    I get that but I don't think anyone expected them to win all 6 games by double figures. Regarding transfers, the Spencer guy for UConn started his career at Loyola of Maryland before spending one year at Rutgers and one year as a Husky. Builds on your point that you can't predict how good a player a transfer will be based upon his previous school.

Drew Brees

UL Basketball Re: Perdue or U Conn

And 7-4” center Edey was a 3 star recruit out of high school. SMH

14. Default Re: Perdue or U Conn

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    And 7-4” center Edey was a 3 star recruit out of high school. SMH
    They didn't realize he was athletic and tall enough to reach up and grab any star he wanted. Ucon wore his ass down last night, however.

15. Default Re: Perdue or U Conn

NIL is not going to change the quality of of the game or the gaps... just the pitstops and pitfalls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information