Thread: YT: Gerry Glassco 04.08.24

1. Tickets YT: Gerry Glassco 04.08.24

Default Re: YT: Gerry Glassco 04.08.24

Can somebody please ask about Sophie???

3. Default Re: YT: Gerry Glassco 04.08.24

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Can somebody please ask about Sophie???
    Absolutely. I did not see her in the dugout on Sunday. I just wonder what the loss of Lauren Allred, Jordan Campbell, and potentially Sophie. The depth of this team is a little concerning.

4. Default Re: YT: Gerry Glassco 04.08.24

She was not with the team this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Absolutely. I did not see her in the dugout on Sunday. I just wonder what the loss of Lauren Allred, Jordan Campbell, and potentially Sophie. The depth of this team is a little concerning.
    I thought CGG mentioned last week she (Sophie) should be ready for this weekend.

I counted 18 players dressed out Sunday. That's a pretty short bench. Haven't seen Sam Ryan pitch any the last few weeks and neither Freshman Stutes or Soto have seen the field this year. Sophie is still listed on the roster, but we haven't seen her since about the time Jordan left.

Sam Grater got an opportunity against JMU but popped up just about every at bat. She is a power hitter but needs to produce to see the field. Loecker and D.Williams need to play more along with Falterman.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    The depth is very concerning. Without Sophie, there are only 3 non starters outside of pitchers on the bench. I'm sure they would hate to pull a redshirt off of Stutes or Soto.

Allread is injured.

Campbell left for personal reasons.

Piskos is tbd. Hope she's okay and still with the team. She's a fan favorite, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I counted 18 players dressed out Sunday. That's a pretty short bench. Haven't seen Sam Ryan pitch any the last few weeks and neither Freshman Stutes or Soto have seen the field this year. Sophie is still listed on the roster, but we haven't seen her since about the time Jordan left.

Sam Grater got an opportunity against JMU but popped up just about every at bat. She is a power hitter but needs to produce to see the field. Loecker and D.Williams need to play more along with Falterman.
    We discussed this before Sunday's game with JMU. I am a bit puzzled why we haven't seen a little more of her. Her ERA is better than Delbrey or Loecker, and her WHIP is under 2. I am hoping we use her against Nicholls and/or USM. I doubt that she would pitch against wither McNeese, Troy or ULM. Glasco may have lost confidence in her for some reason.

Thread Information