Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: YT: Matt Deggs Media 04.08.24

Default Re: YT: Matt Deggs Media 04.08.24

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Babb had mentioned the possibility of that to me years ago, but I think at this point you will get a club house before a student deck.
    We've been waiting for a clubhouse since 2018.

Build a simple wooden deck with rails and stairs behind the right field wall and let the students bring ice chests, chairs, etc.

Wait, what am I thinking. That's way too much fun for the students. We can't have that. And oh the "liabilities" are limitless.

Scratch that. Let's just let the students stay home and watch the games on ESPN+. What was I thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    In reality, the powers that be would treat them like the students at football and squash any and all fun.
    I was thinking the same. You got ole miss, so miss and Ms st all in the out field doing what they do and we’d have a bunch of alter boys, because they’d be lump in as one and controllable. Might be best to keep them spread out and martin hall guessing.

I was thinking the same. You got ole miss, so miss and Ms st all in the out field doing what they do and we’d have a bunch of alter boys, because they’d be lump in as one and controllable. Might be best to keep them spread out and martin hall guessing.
    I think you're right

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Deggs mentioned how awesome the student support has been. The Ragin Review guys have talked about some students called Ragin Burners that I looked up and followed on X. I wonder if Deggs is referring to same bunch as the RR guys? They do a good job on X good to see students engaged and actually caring.
    Future donors. Please god no.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Future donors. Please god no.
    I don’t understand that statement? Do you not want future donors? Please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    We need to get a student section area or bleachers for the students asap. A couple of guys mentioned on twitter how they have to watch what they say because of the families and kids.
    I hope they wouldn’t yell profanities but other than that if your kids can’t take it you can always bring them to a little league game.

I agree with this even more.

Of course I'd love to go build that deck as well, but it honestly would become a target of some MH SS officer.

Students: stay strategically dispersed. We're (RP) with you. We like first place in the Belt as well.

Already knocking em back, might be a bit louder than usual tonight.

LFG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information