Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

Poll Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

So far I only find one: Baseball America: #24 (Coastal is #22)

Much to our disappointment and dismay, LSU dropped out.

Please add more as they become available.

Default Re: Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

3. Default Re: Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

19 in D1Baseball
    24 in Perfect Game

USA Today Coaches Poll and Baseball Writers due out later this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Thanks, here's the direct link; and we even made the headline.

Going to be fun down the stretch. Real season starts next weekend with CC

6. Default Re: Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Going to be fun down the stretch. Real season starts next weekend with CC
    One game at a time! PV next. La Nech Wednesday should be fun as well! Then another BIG weekend....

8. Default Re: Baseball Polls, Week of April 7

All lsu all the time

Don't think I could come up with a better poll. Covid Carolina ranked all year drops to one spot below us. Dropped out: LSUA&M. Masterclass troll job by Kendall Rogers and the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Don't think I could come up with a better poll. Covid Carolina ranked all year drops to one spot below us. Dropped out: LSUA&M. Masterclass troll job by Kendall Rogers and the boys.
    I can remember when I was at USL, other than computer science, we couldn't really point to any area where we were definitely better than LSU.

Slowly, slowly, we've been chipping away at their swagger. Recently, football was ranked two years, where they weren't. We've knocked them out of several softball regionals. Baseball & softball are ranked ahead of them from time to time. We've passed them in research. We're getting national attention for innovative programs, which LSU typically tries to steal; failing that, shut down; failing that, copy; and even then, they often fail.

It would be nice to dominate LSU forever, but for now we need take heart in the fact that they're having to grudgingly acknowledge us. We need to stop & smell the roses.

We've been cultivating them for 125 years...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I can remember when I was at USL, other than computer science, we couldn't really point to any area where we were definitely better than LSU.

Slowly, slowly, we've been chipping away at their swagger. Recently, football was ranked two years, where they weren't. We've knocked them out of several softball regionals. Baseball & softball are ranked ahead of them from time to time. We've passed them in research. We're getting national attention for innovative programs, which LSU typically tries to steal; failing that, shut down; failing that, copy; and even then, they often fail.

It would be nice to dominate LSU forever, but for now we need take heart in the fact that they're having to grudgingly acknowledge us. We need to stop & smell the roses.

I’d love to finish ahead of them every single year, but unless we can find an additional $100M annually in the athletic budget it won’t happen.

Academically, we have closed the gap tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post

Tiger fan comment on the poll: "ULL record with LSU's recent SEC schedule wouldn't be any better and LSU would have a 15 game streak going with their schedule."

No it wouldn't. You lost to Southern. By a lot. We run ruled them

Shame we don’t play LSU soon. It could be their SuperBowl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information