Thread: Annual ALS Fund Raiser

Default Annual ALS Fund Raiser

https://teamgleason.org/f5/

Please consider supporting the third annual Fin Feather Fur Food Festival (F5) to benefit patients suffering with ALS. More information is contained in the link attached above. Funds raised go towards improving the quality of life for people dealing with ALS. In simple terms, think of providing state of the art wheelchairs to patients. Event will be held on Thursday April 25 at Blackham Coliseum. As usual, there will be a heavy Ragin Cajuns influence in this event. Several of the auction items are Cajun Related and Gerald Broussard's (former Cajun football radio color analyst) current employer is a major sponsor of the event. Also, several Cajun coaches and athletes are planning to attend. You can support the event by having you or your company become a sponsor or entering a cook team. We are also encouraging people to either buy tickets or purchase them for your employees. I can say everyone who has attended in either 2022 or 2023 has spoken in glowing terms about how much they enjoyed the event. If you are interested in more information about the event, send me a PM on this site.

Default Re: Annual ALS Fund Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    https://teamgleason.org/f5/

Please consider supporting the third annual Fin Feather Fur Food Festival (F5) to benefit patients suffering with ALS. More information is contained in the link attached above. Funds raised go towards improving the quality of life for people dealing with ALS. In simple terms, think of providing state of the art wheelchairs to patients. Event will be held on Thursday April 25 at Blackham Coliseum. As usual, there will be a heavy Ragin Cajuns influence in this event. Several of the auction items are Cajun Related and Gerald Broussard's (former Cajun football radio color analyst) current employer is a major sponsor of the event. Also, several Cajun coaches and athletes are planning to attend. You can support the event by having you or your company become a sponsor or entering a cook team. We are also encouraging people to either buy tickets or purchase them for your employees. I can say everyone who has attended in either 2022 or 2023 has spoken in glowing terms about how much they enjoyed the event. If you are interested in more information about the event, send me a PM on this site.
    Thanks Mike; we will make every effort to attend this year!

Default Re: Annual ALS Fund Raiser

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Thanks Mike; we will make every effort to attend this year!
    If you want to purchase tickets, the committee lead and I can bring them to you at either your home or place of business. Just let me know via a PM.

Thread Information