Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Tailgating Increase?

  1. #1

    Default Tailgating Increase?

    Anybody notice they are doubling TG1 from 500 to 1000 per spot and now charging 200 for parking pass?

    Am I seeing things?


  2. #2

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Anybody notice they are doubling TG1 from 500 to 1000 per spot and now charging 200 for parking pass?

    Am I seeing things?
    Well I guess that is one way to go!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Anybody notice they are doubling TG1 from 500 to 1000 per spot and now charging 200 for parking pass?

    Am I seeing things?
    when you lose half your customers, only smart thing to do is double the price..business 101

  4. #4

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    when you lose half your customers, only smart thing to do is double the price..business 101
    LOL

  5. Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Is that what is taught at the Moody School of Business?

    Mr. BI must be turning over in his grave . . .


  6. #6

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Seriously how hard is it to create a square for organic tailgating?

    Man they are dumb!

    Name:  IMG_7494.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  239.7 KB


  7. #7

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    If this is true 100% UL is trying to kill off athletics.


  8. #8

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Seriously how hard is it to create a square for organic tailgating?

    Man they are dumb!

    Name:  IMG_7494.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  239.7 KB
    This! And open up the parking lot and Make Cajun Field a Party Again! This will lead to higher attendance and $$$ spent inside the venue.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    when you lose half your customers, only smart thing to do is double the price..business 101

  10. #10

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Anybody notice they are doubling TG1 from 500 to 1000 per spot and now charging 200 for parking pass?

    Am I seeing things?
    There is no way this can be real...We cant be that stupid.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    There is no way this can be real...We cant be that stupid.
    We are that stupid.

    Our ticket pricing will exceed or match LSU.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Anybody notice they are doubling TG1 from 500 to 1000 per spot and now charging 200 for parking pass?

    Am I seeing things?
    I just left there. The way he explained it to me is that the 1,000 is the minimum champion (old donors number) you have to be at. So if you buy tickets, the donation amount is but in you champions bucket. If throughout the year you buy or donate to RCAF the total amount has to be 1,000. Your spot is now only $200 instead of $500 unless you don't meet the $1,000, you then have to match the difference.

  13. Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I just left there. The way he explained it to me is that the 1,000 is the minimum champion (old donors number) you have to be at. So if you buy tickets, the donation amount is but in you champions bucket. If throughout the year you buy or donate to RCAF the total amount has to be 1,000. Your spot is now only $200 instead of $500 unless you don't meet the $1,000, you then have to match the difference.
    This is the exact conversation I had yesterday with the RCAF. All of his answers concerning growth, community outreach, and student engagement (harassment) will improve due to actually having a full staff. I also mentioned you can't increase prices when you have less attendance across the board.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    RCAF used to be a simple and easy to understand point system. I stopped caring about accumulating points when it became a complicated black box. Just sayin'.

    Looks like they are going up on baseball ticket prices as well. At least there's not another pointless re-seating on the horizon - and at least we have a product on the field that is worthy.


  15. #15

    Default Re: Tailgating Increase?

    The approach has changed. Generational giving has been greatly discounted. It’s now what you give this year.


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Push for Organic Tailgating!
    By Ragin9221 in forum RagePage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 27th, 2023, 12:22 pm
  2. Tailgating at Cajun Field?
    By Ragin9221 in forum RagePage
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 18th, 2023, 04:42 pm
  3. Tailgating vs Buffalo
    By cjr3888 in forum RagePage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 19th, 2023, 08:24 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •