Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 12, Grambling 4

Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 12, Grambling 4

Is Zambo in the doghouse or something? The dude is money with the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I don't know for sure, but he might be one of those pitchers that "yips" throwing to 1B.
    With the way it started, the last thing he wanted to do was throw one down the right field line.

3. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 12, Grambling 4

MeGehee probably has the most beautiful and prototypical pitching form from the mound of all of our pitchers but it surely has not assisted him in his overall performance.

Starting to really feel sorry for the guy because he has the competitive edge, but it is just not working out for him in game at the D1 level.

4. Default Re: BB vs Grambling

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We at 62 tonight.. slowly ticking upward
    RPI did fall last night (.5598 -> .5562 - just after the game). Now at .5563. Ranking held due to other teams around the Cajuns in the rankings.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    I am not certain, but I think pitchers were having issues with the sun when looking towards first at the beginning of the game.
    This was 100% the issue. The first 45 mins or so were bad staring at first base. The Grambling pitcher had similar issues once where the 1b lobbed a pickoff return back to him and he ducked and covered bc he couldn’t see it.

The comments before are maybe a little bit harsh on McGehee. He settled down after the first. Working through some stuff and was able to level off

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    This was 100% the issue. The first 45 mins or so were bad staring at first base. The Grambling pitcher had similar issues once where the 1b lobbed a pickoff return back to him and he ducked and covered bc he couldn’t see it.

The comments before are maybe a little bit harsh on McGehee. He settled down after the first. Working through some stuff and was able to level off
    Agree here on both points. That sun is a beast at that time of the evening and at this time of the year.

I also agree on the comments being a bit harsh. Blake got off to a bad start with 2 HBPs and a single to the first 3 batters.

After that he went on to face 15 more batters and got 12 outs, with an error mixed in there

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Agree here on both points. That sun is a beast at that time of the evening and at this time of the year.

I also agree on the comments being a bit harsh. Blake got off to a bad start with 2 HBPs and a single to the first 3 batters.

After that he went on to face 15 more batters and got 12 outs, with an error mixed in there
    Only comment I would like to add are the RPI posts for softball and baseball. It’s March guys..calm down. In about a month, it will be good to look at. For now, let the hundreds of games across the country play out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information