Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strategic Plan

Default Re: Strategic Plan

Sounds great on paper will wait to see the application of these goals.

Looks really nice, to bad it’s like Hadacol.

Does it detail how they will get rid of underperforming coaches? If not, who cares?

Laudable, but less than ambitious with regard to RCAF growth, and completely ignores student and general fan engagement. No mention of making our venues exciting and fun places to be on game days. Talks a bit about "stakeholders" but does not define them. The number of "stakeholders" is trending downward as non-gameday events become more and more exclusively reserved for the top tier of investors.

All that said, it is better than no plan at all.

6. Default Re: Strategic Plan

I think it is silly to have an academic goal for "athletes" that does not extend to the entire student body.

If the goal for athletes is 3.0, then the schools entire stated goal should be 3.0.

3.0 should be ground zero for everyone "if" you expect it from athletes.

Thus the "athletic" strategic plan should not include what should be the the stategic plan for the whole school, and should be left off as it should be the defacto standard and go without saying... again.

All schools do this, it just seems misplaced as it should be the norm.

jmo

This feels like when you make a to-do list and start it by adding three things you already did that day

I doubt this fanbase will ever embrace NIL. The admin doesn't even , so you can take that goal out.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I doubt this fanbase will ever embrace NIL. The admin doesn't even , so you can take that goal out.
    Not after everyone got burned by Zeon.. might as well light your money on fire

10. Default Re: Strategic Plan

My suggested Stratic Plan.

3EWM

Excel, Energize, Entertain, Win, Maintain.

I have several versions of 3EWM depending on the day of the week and time of year.

Educate, Educate, Educate is one of them.

Enhance the Entertainment Experience is another.

I have many more.

3EWM

Though it may fall under fan engagement, the word students never appears.

Fulfillment of the Alden plan would have been nice to see.

I’d love to see all this happen and not end up on the shelf next to the aforementioned Alden plan.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Not after everyone got burned by Zeon.. might as well light your money on fire
    It goes beyond just that. This is a blue collar area where people work very hard for their ever shrinking dollar. To give someone who is already getting a free education to play a game, more money. It's just doesn't mesh well

I will never contribute to NIL. If that means the end of college athletics here at UL, so be it. I will continue support of RCAF and purchasing of season tickets, but no NIL. If the product continues to spiral downward, I’ll just start buying Saints tickets again, where at least every team has the same salary cap!

14. Default Re: Strategic Plan

It is certainly ok to maintain that position, but don't come here and dog our coaches when they are not able to field the talent necessary to compete at your desired high level of expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It is certainly ok to maintain that position, but don't come here and dog our coaches when they are not able to field the talent necessary to compete at your desired high level of expectations.
    They school doesn't even care about it. The parade had zero marketing. Maggard didn't even ask about it until 10 hours before they rode.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information