Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 3, Old Dominion 0

Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 3, Old Dominion 0

All we do is win here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Geaux!

This is the Friday type of game I like to see. 2-1/2 hour game or so.

I don't want to get ahead of my skis here, as we haven't played Game 2 yet. However, where is the Leg poster guy who was VERY active in the Arky State game threads last weekend?

Not a single comment here. Even if he was at the game and too busy, surely he'd have something the morning after, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I don't want to get ahead of my skis here, as we haven't played Game 2 yet. However, where is the Leg poster guy who was VERY active in the Arky State game threads last weekend?

Not a single comment here. Even if he was at the game and too busy, surely he'd have something the morning after, no?
    You won’t see him as long as we are winning. As soon as something goes bad he will pop up. Don’t think he has posted anything since we came back and took game 2 from stAte

5. Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 3, Old Dominion 0

He is what one would call a dip shiete fan.

6. Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 3, Old Dominion 0

Curious and wondering if David Christie will ever get a chance to start. Would love to see if he can give us some innings. I understand his role is to come in and mow them down when we are in a bind. However, just wondering what he could do as a starter?

7. Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 3, Old Dominion 0

With as many pitchers as we have, once a roll is defined and a pitcher excels repeatedly in that role, it probably should not be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Rock View Post
    Curious and wondering if David Christie will ever get a chance to start. Would love to see if he can give us some innings. I understand his role is to come in and mow them down when we are in a bind. However, just wondering what he could do as a starter?
    I think roles are starting to be defined. Herrmann and Langevin went last night in bulk roles (Christie was in the pen at the end if needed). I think we’ll see Fluno and Martinez today for multiple innings each (bulk) and then Morgan and Christie Sunday. And Holzhammer on the back end of either (or both) games this weekend.

And then you have Cash, Marshall, Ethridge, and even possibly Brooks, in short stints depending on situations.

Langevin might have the best stuff on the staff but just seems to be so much more effective out of the pen. Christie may be the same way, but I would definitely like to see how he would do in a weekend start. Of the bullpen guys, I would love to see Cash get a start as well. I just like the way he pitches. But again, he has been super successful out of the pen. Having a solid bullpen may be just as important, if not more important than having a good starting rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Langevin might have the best stuff on the staff but just seems to be so much more effective out of the pen. Christie may be the same way, but I would definitely like to see how he would do in a weekend start. Of the bullpen guys, I would love to see Cash get a start as well. I just like the way he pitches. But again, he has been super successful out of the pen. Having a solid bullpen may be just as important, if not more important than having a good starting rotation.
    Some guys are better out of the pen because they can come in and let it rip.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information