Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: From Louisiana Classics to All-American

Default Re: Golf: Ortego Shoots Even-Par To Lead Cajuns at Louisiana Classics

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    They gave him a pretty nice practice setup at Oakbourne.
    Who’s “they”? UL? You think UL said here’s a ton of money for a program that doesn’t generate revenue?

2. Default Re: Golf: Ortego Shoots Even-Par To Lead Cajuns at Louisiana Classics

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    Who’s “they”? UL? You think UL said here’s a ton of money for a program that doesn’t generate revenue?
    Probably an individual.

I don't know the logistics of how this works or worked out, but a few years ago the Golf Program donated a car to one of its biggest fans.

Seems backwards but he must have been special. (I will see if I can find the link.)

The practice facility was donated by a generous individual. It is immediately to the left as you enter the gate. It is state of the art and a very nice facility. I designed several components of the facility. I think Oakbourne can use the facility when the golf team is not using it (not 100% on that though).

4. Default Re: Golf: Ortego Shoots Even-Par To Lead Cajuns at Louisiana Classics

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Probably an individual.

I don't know the logistics of how this works or worked out, but a few years ago the Golf Program donated a car to one of its biggest fans.

Seems backwards but he must have been special. (I will see if I can find the link.)
    Just saying golf operates a little differently.

https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...time-supporter

UL built it, yes.

2 page thread for golf. Move over big fish.

7. UL Golf Golf Final: 20th at All-American

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Golf team returns to action beginning on Monday when it opens play in the All-American Intercollegiate at the Golf Club of Houston.

Default Re: Golf: Louisiana Heads To Houston For All-American Intercollegiate

Just played this course a couple weeks ago. It's tough, tough.

9. Default Re: Golf: Louisiana Heads To Houston For All-American Intercollegiate

Another week, another awful showing.

10. UL Golf Golf: Cajuns Stuggle In Second Round at All-American Intercollegiate

Eli Ortego and Malan Potgeiter each recorded rounds of even-par 72 in the opening round, but a treacherous second round dropped the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Golf team to 20th overall in the All-American Intercollegiate on Monday at the Golf Club of Houston.

The final round is scheduled for 8 a.m. on Tuesday. Live results will be available on GolfStat.com.

Louisiana posted a team score of 9-over 297 to sit in 12th place after the opening round before finishing with a 319 in the second round to finish at 616 overall.

Potgieter (72-80-152) posted the lowest score for Louisiana after the first 36 holes with Ortego (72-81-153) following. Burke Alford (78-77-155), Jake Marler (75-82-157) and Dylan Keating (82-81-163) rounded out the lineup for the Ragin' Cajuns.

In the 40-man Individual draw on the par-72, 7,508-yard Member Course, Louisiana's Maximilian Feistmantl finished the first 36 holes in 26th place at 12-over 156 (76-80-156).

Default Re: Golf: Cajuns Stuggle In Second Round at All-American Intercollegiate

Plunged 8 spots. 20th = last

12. Ragin' Cajuns Golf: Cajuns Complete Play at All-American

Malan Potgieter recorded a 4-over-par 76 and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Golf team wrapped up play on Tuesday at the All-American Intercollegiate at the Golf Club of Houston.

13. Default Re: Golf: Cajuns Complete Play at All-American

3 wins and 71 loses on the semester. Is that any good??

Default Re: Golf: Cajuns Complete Play at All-American

Last place. Unfortunately couldn’t find a link to team scores in the article. SMH…

https://results.golfstat.com/public/...team&tid=28851

Default Re: Golf: Cajuns Complete Play at All-American

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Last place. Unfortunately couldn’t find a link to team scores in the article. SMH…

https://results.golfstat.com/public/...team&tid=28851
    Here’s the team scores link. Unfortunately been a disaster of a spring for these guys.

https://results.golfstat.com/public/...ayer&tid=28851

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information