Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Marlin to Rice ?

Default Re: Marlin to Rice ?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’m struggling to see your point?
    Change the names to UL/Cajuns and CBM, basically the same crap on RP.

Personally I LOL at the extension comment.

Found this gem. Note the caveat regarding engaging family. Cuts both ways.

https://www.si.com/college/arkansas/...h-social-media

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Marlin to Rice ?

Sounds like a plan to me. Show Fish the door and give Brad Boyd a call!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BradBoydNEXT

What will you guys do if you find out that Maggard gives Marlin more money than his previously announced (and supposedly unsigned) extension, and justifies it by saying there was "significant interest from Rice"

4. Default Re: Marlin to Rice ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    What will you guys do if you find out that Maggard gives Marlin more money than his previously announced (and supposedly unsigned) extension, and justifies it by saying there was "significant interest from Rice"
    I can't wait to see the responses to this.

Me? Nothing. I already quit supporting MBB. He would have to be the dumbest man on planet earth to make that decision. Although, we ARE talking about Martin Hall, so all terrible decisions are on the table.

BUT! Imagine the celebration at Bob's pool party with the rebounder club! Man, they would be taking turns sitting on daddy big Fish's lap taking pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Me? Nothing. I already quit supporting MBB. He would have to be the dumbest man on planet earth to make that decision. Although, we ARE talking about Martin Hall, so all terrible decisions are on the table.

BUT! Imagine the celebration at Bob's pool party with the rebounder club! Man, they would be taking turns sitting on daddy big Fish's lap taking pictures.
    Come sit on daddy's ever expanding throne.

There will probably be even less people buying season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309 View Post
    You guys get worked up over anything on this forum.
    Hey *, I hear Houston is gorgeous this time of year..!

Ahhhh yessss. Rice basketball. An American past time. This clown would fit like a glove over there.

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309 View Post
    You guys get worked up over anything on this forum.
    Just excited about a potential exit that's about 8 years too late.

11. Default Re: Marlin to Rice ?

It just proves what I have been saying; Maggard and Dr TJoe are the problems. Besides the semi score/hire Maggard had with Napier. You want other schools to hire your coaches because they are that good. I don't see anyone hiring Marlin because he is not that good. In 15 years at UL, he has been to 2 NCAA tourneys (10 years apart almost) and 1 NIT. The CBI and CIT are jokes and that is probably where Marlin belongs in those types of events. The attendance is pathetic at best, the level of talent is poor and the coaching is poor. The students and fan base deserve better. 15 long damn years is way too much!! But UL has always had this problem, they keep coaches entirely too long and the programs these coaches are responsible for leave the cupboard bare for the new coach once UL decides to make a change.

Maggard has never impressed me at all, but TJoe is in love with him. Maggard aint going anywhere and the misguided hirings will continue under this duo!

Rice is probably looking hard at Bob because of his teams awesome GPA

13. Default Re: Marlin to Rice ?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Rice is probably looking hard at Bob because of his teams awesome GPA
    Great Playing Ability

Me? Nothing. Nothing more to do. What would I do if we actually went through a search and hire and found someone to interject some energy and excitement? Buy a bunch of season tickets and rebounders club membership and look forward to seeing the program grow.

Did Rice hire Bob away yet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information