Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball transfer portal

Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I just find it odd Nico left and ____ went down hill fast.
    Crazy, right?!

2. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

I have always liked both Nico and Brian. But Yea, let’s place no significance on the fact that when Nico left, the university’s state of financial affairs went to crap in a hand basket (huge deficit showed up which had nothing to do with Nico being there or not) and the athletic department was forced to maneuver without money the money tree.

3. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

There have always been maneuverings that have proven to pay for themselves throughout, but especially on the back end, but won't be touched if they are not prepaid on the front end.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Is this satire?
    No. I’m not naive enough to think everything is rosy and perfect. But I choose to be optimistic with what I see moving forward. Hopefully he can address some of the cons I mentioned earlier, as well as mend the rift between Reinhardt and Ragin Review.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have always liked both Nico and Brian. But Yea, let’s place no significance on the fact that when Nico left, the university’s state of financial affairs went to crap in a hand basket (huge deficit showed up which had nothing to do with Nico being there or not) and the athletic department was forced to maneuver without money the money tree.
    Funny how he was able to secure 14 million + for the stadium. No one ever came close to that large of a donation. If you follow him on socials he is getting million dollar donations for Murray state often.

It's almost like their is a correlation to be drawn.

7. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Yes, please show us everything that Nico accomplished and learned under the wings of Brian.

I see that the AD gets credit for everything that happens at Murrey State, but that’s not the case at Louisiana.

Why don’t you also repost the things posted here as to how Nico was useless. And when you do that, you can also post how me and FEW others took up for him.

We will be waiting.

8. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Yes, please show us everything that Nico accomplished and learned under the wings of Brian.

Why don’t you also repost the things posted here as to how Nico was useless. And when you do that, you can also post how me and FEW others took up for him.

We will be waiting.
    Too lazy to do your on research?

9. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    Too lazy to do your on research?
    No, to lazy to do your research.

Oh.come on fellas, we all know more often that not a “fact” is thrown out there on RP and people hope it sticks. Like “selling out the dome (constantly even) for MBB”.

Research is just an afterthought until the “fact” seems too unreasonable.

11. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

No, to lazy to do your research.
    "please show us" makes it a research request of yours.

12. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    "please show us" makes it a research request of yours.
    If one is not up on the subject it probably would behoove them not to post. I don’t need to show anyone anything. I’m just happy that at least a few here can see the forest for the trees when it comes to Dr. Maggard.

13. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

If one is not up on the subject it probably would behoove them not to post. I don’t need to show anyone anything. I’m just happy that at least a few here can see the forest for the trees when it comes to Dr. Maggard.
    Well seeing the forest for the trees is a time proven hurdle, but giving all the credit to the top tree when things are shaking and absolving the top tree when the leaves aren't rustling is not being forthright.

What is unique in this conversation is taking umbrage when others give credit where credit is due.

14. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Well seeing the forest for the trees is a time proven hurdle, but giving all the credit to the top tree when things are shaking and absolving the top tree when the leaves aren't rustling is not being forthright.

What is unique in this conversation is taking umbrage when others give credit where credit is due.
    Oh, I have indicated time and time again that credit is more appropriately given when the team is recognized for its members success. No way was I diverting credit and never should all the credit be bestowed upon a single basket. Nico should neither get all the credit at Louisiana as I am sure he should not get all the credit at Murrey St.

He should however be included in whatever credit is given at each place.

15. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Oh, I have indicated time and time again that credit is more appropriately given when the team is recognized for its members success. No way was I diverting credit and never should all the credit be bestowed upon a single basket. Nico should neither get all the credit at Louisiana as I am sure he should not get all the credit at Murrey St.

He should however be included in whatever credit is given at each place.
    Balanced

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information