Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball transfer portal

Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

I can’t wait to read the “why do yall have to be so negative” and “we just can’t hope to compete in this modern NIL era” comments today. We just lost our best player to a program that has been lifeless for a quarter century.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I can’t wait to read the “why do yall have to be so negative” and “we just can’t hope to compete in this modern NIL era” comments today. We just lost our best player to a program that has been lifeless for a quarter century.
    How are we going to compete with …. Checks notes… Mcneese in the NIL era?

See NIL Tread

4. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Cope harder
    Rope harder? What does that mean?

Man I remember when no Cajun athlete would even consider transferring to McNeese and vice versa. Money makes you do very strange things.

6. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

While it doesn't hurt, I don't think its the money.

Its the excitement and capturing the imagination.

Well, can’t say I’m not surprised. Knew WW was going after one of our portal players just to tweak CBM. A no brainer.

Probably having a big old cj in LC now.

Thanks UL/RCAF for confirming my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    This is quite embarrassing for us. For God's sake it's MCNEESE. They're in Lake Charles (obviously), and that entire area is arguably one of the worst places ever! I know they have a better program than us at the moment, but we can't be losing players to rival schools like this.

Also leave it to * to say something stupid like that. We all know who's at fault for our team sucking badly and losing great players (spoiler alert, it's not McNeese!)

9. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Remember when McNeese came to play during cajundome Renovation and forgot their uniforms?

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    This is quite embarrassing for us. For God's sake it's MCNEESE. They're in Lake Charles (obviously), and that entire area is arguably one of the worst places ever! I know they have a better program than us at the moment, but we can't be losing players to rival schools like this.

Also leave it to * to say something stupid like that. We all know who's at fault for our team sucking badly and losing great players (spoiler alert, it's not McNeese!)
    It sucks knowing that just a year ago we had a tourney team that was better than their team this past season, but life comes at you fast…..

this latest situation is just going to erode our basketball support even further

11. Default Re: Basketball transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by johndeere View Post
    Remember when McNeese came to play during cajundome Renovation and forgot their uniforms?
    Yep.

Blackham was rocking.

Anyone check with the Rebounders Club to see if they’re all cool with this?

Cover for the 24-25 media guide?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post

I read that Wade is a candidate for the Arkansas job. If Wade gets it and if he doesn't sign him at Arkansas, I'll bet he doesn't transfer to McNeese.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Wait until the reseating in every other sport.
    That's dumb. Why would they do that? Find every way to screw their most loyal? If they do that, I'm dropping baseball if I can't get my same exact seats. I would just buy single game tickets for the games I could make.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information