Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Default Re: McNeese v. Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    The fact we even have a thread specifically for this game on RaginPagin…

Oh well. I hope McNeese/Ryan Street College pulls off the upset. Maybe that can wake up our administration or Coach Marlin himself.
    Get your school names right. It's Ryan Street High!

Default Re: BB MM: Games of interest 03/21/24

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I don't think we're in a position to clown Mc Neese.
    As much as that POS “university” to the west has over the decades got in the way of UL on all fronts, any day ending in “y” is a good day to see them lose. Never forget young man, never forget. They’re the ultimate “me too u”.

Even Tigerploppings is ripping them. Won’t link it, NSFW.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    As much as that POS “university” to the west has over the decades got in the way of UL on all fronts, any day ending in “y” is a good day to see them lose. Never forget young man, never forget. They’re the ultimate “me too u”.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I don't think we're in a position to clown Mc Neese.
    This year, sure. But it is a bit funny that they had their best season in history, packed their gym, won their conference regular season and tournament only to end their season the same way as the Cajuns did last year with an empty dome, 4th place conference finish and winning the 3 games in March.

In fact, the Cajuns has a better showing against a better seed.

Here’s how bad the Zags beat down of McNeese was. The NCAA put the Kentucky/Oakland game on the screens in Utah. Mark Few wasn’t happy, crowd was watching the screen of another game instead of live action.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...eens-zags-game

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    This year, sure. But it is a bit funny that they had their best season in history, packed their gym, won their conference regular season and tournament only to end their season the same way as the Cajuns did last year with an empty dome, 4th place conference finish and winning the 3 games in March.

We are always in a position to clown mcneese. People seem to forget they schitt on UL every opportunity they get. Everything is fair game. They got exposed last night and will once again fall back into irrelevancy. The majority of those people in the stands are lsu fans. Their program is lsu castoffs and hand me downs. Good on them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    We are always in a position to clown mcneese. People seem to forget they schitt on UL every opportunity they get. Everything is fair game. They got exposed last night and will once again fall back into irrelevancy. The majority of those people in the stands are lsu fans. Their program is lsu castoffs and hand me downs. Good on them I guess.
    Right. I find they are the most vocal "LSU fans" that rail on UL. McNeese graduates hate that we left them behind, but they put on their LSU shirt and punch down. They probably also sing the LSU alma mater song when it's played at LSU sporting events.

They are the exact type of fans I cannot stand. No pride in their own university (unless they hire an ex-LSU coach).

8. Default Re: BB MM: Games of interest 03/21/24

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post

1st year coach.

Change can be good when stagnant. Sometimes

The poster child for irrelevancy is the WNIT. Second round match up ULM v Grambling.

10. Default Re: BB MM: Games of interest 03/21/24

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The poster child for irrelevancy is the WNIT. Second round match up ULM v Grambling.
    I still would never turn down the opportunity.

"For the Love of the Game"

Damn the S.E.X. tournament champs got beat by Yale. So technic and energy is more important than size. Lol

12. Default Re: BB MM: Games of interest 03/21/24

JMU defense dealing on Wiskey in first half up 25 16 with 3 minutes left.

13. Default Re: McNeese v. Gonzaga

JMU 55
    Wisconsin 47

JMU bringing that cash

Watching JMU easily beat the Badgers has me feeling some serious Morgan Freeman vibes:

"When, Lawd ... when's it gonna be our time?"

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information