Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

UL Basketball BB MM: Games of interest 03/21/24

Should be an interesting game. Will Wade is a ____, but he can recruit and coach. 30 wins in 1st year. Basketball excitement is back in Lake Charles. We need Rice to hire Marlin and bring in a dynamic coach who can recruit and bring excitement back to Cajun basketball.

Default Re: McNeese v. Gonzaga

This ain’t the southland. Geaux zags…. fk will wade and his fupa

The fact we even have a thread specifically for this game on RaginPagin…

Oh well. I hope McNeese/Ryan Street College pulls off the upset. Maybe that can wake up our administration or Coach Marlin himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    The fact we even have a thread specifically for this game on RaginPagin…

Oh well. I hope McNeese/Ryan Street College pulls off the upset. Maybe that can wake up our administration or Coach Marlin himself.
    That's my point in posting. Look at what is going on over there. When McNeese basketball is outpacing UL, something needs to change. We have too much tradition to be in this position. We need to bring excitement back to the Dome.

42-20 already…

playing out of their weight class.

Man, throughly enjoying this. A game in the 80’s for the Zags was what I was hoping for.

12 seed my ass. 30 wins against one of the worst schedules in the country. I laughed at how much the know it alls were pushing them to upset Gonzaga cause they beat the almighty Michigan this year. If they play a team with any kind of a pulse they get handled. They may have finished 4th in the sun belt.

McNeese State has set a NCAA tournament record for the largest halftime deficit by a 30 win team.

As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn’t mind having Mr Wade here. But some big school will make him a nice offer in the next week or so. And we will still have Bob. So, there you go!!!

11. Default Re: McNeese v. Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    McNeese State has set a NCAA tournament record for the largest halftime deficit by a 30 win team.
    I wish I had the program that spots these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    12 seed my ass. 30 wins against one of the worst schedules in the country. I laughed at how much the know it alls were pushing them to upset Gonzaga cause they beat the almighty Michigan this year. If they play a team with any kind of a pulse they get handled. They may have finished 4th in the sun belt.
    What time do the Cajuns play??

They beat us and so would Michigan.

So you admit the Bobby Bunch didn't have a pulse?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I wish I had the program that spots these things.
    Was announced right at the start of the second half on TBS.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information