Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: L Logo Hats

Default Re: L Logo Hats

State logo hats are very nice, preferably with the bigger FDL

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Here is a quick comparison the interlocking UL was great, but if we are not going to use it then the L!

Attachment 19493
    Have you looked at the Ebbets Field Flannels vintage hats? A lot of them are similar block letter or single letter hats. Some really nice ones. I think simple things like a slightly unique font really make the single letter logo unique. What I had noted in my post a while back was that it may be generic and not a huge fan when it's like that, but that's not to say a single L couldn't work. I think there's some ways to tweak and make it look really unique.

I wonder if something similar with the FDL outline and plain color fill instead of the star with an L in here:

Standout logo for Mizzou that's easily identifiable:

I know a lot dont like our athletics font (past or more recent) but those are L's that we could pull from if we're trying to connect to a historical logo:
    Past on Russell unis

Current on Adidas
    60s-80s style font

60s-80s block style

I think the last block L may be one of the better looking and unique L's that could be used

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Have you looked at the Ebbets Field Flannels vintage hats? A lot of them are similar block letter or single letter hats. Some really nice ones. I think simple things like a slightly unique font really make the single letter logo unique. What I had noted in my post a while back was that it may be generic and not a huge fan when it's like that, but that's not to say a single L couldn't work. I think there's some ways to tweak and make it look really unique.

I wonder if something similar with the FDL outline and plain color fill instead of the star with an L in here:

I know a lot dont like our athletics font (past or more recent) but those are L's that we could pull from if we're trying to connect to a historical logo:
    Past on Russell unis

Current on Adidas
    60s-80s style font

60s-80s block style

I think the last block L may be one of the better looking and unique L's that could be used
    Thankyou for the suggestion!! Looks great! This is a great look! That logo could be used for both red and white!

Name:  IMG_7436.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  48.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7438.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  60.3 KB

Yeah these look stand out more then the FDL

Name:  3A522F61-C02A-4F0B-83B0-A9FC61782AD6.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  79.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7439.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  73.2 KB

Ugly....

Saw a st george medical school add on here, is that the new town near the mall of louisiana?

7. Default Re: L Logo Hats

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Saw a st george medical school add on here, is that the new town near the mall of louisiana?
    It shows ads based on the sites you visit most.

That is the problem with UL hats! They are hideous, The only good one is with the FDL, and the one that has Louisiana. That is it.

We have to do better.

https://louisiana.spirit.bncollege.com/d-8008

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It shows ads based on the sites you visit most.
    Wasnt complaining about the add, just curious the location

Standing out is notaways a good thing....
    Pretty easy to notice a guy on side of the road changing a flst tire, certainly stands out to passers by

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post

Past on Russell unis

Current on Adidas
    60s-80s style font

60s-80s block style

I tried to create these two logos. These are not worthy, maybe the one with the L.

Name:  IMG_7470.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7456.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  67.7 KB

Name:  IMG_7474.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  72.8 KB

Probably if we hadnt stood out nobody would have fought our name change

Well even ULM has the state silhouette on there baseball uniforms!

Name:  IMG_7512.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  24.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Well even ULM has the state silhouette on there baseball uniforms!

Name:  IMG_7512.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  24.8 KB
    Looks like a north vietnamese flag

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread Information