Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: L Logo Hats

Default L Logo Hats

i know i keep bringing this up, but i saw an LSU hat with just the L. It looked good, and we need to do the same.

I will change my original stance. To be general accepted by all parties, and create the least amount of criticism , i do believe that we just need a block L logo hat. Easiest way to help becoming Louisiana.

No Fluff, just simple easy block L.

Do not reinvent the wheel. Just do what works. Lets take a lesson from Auburn, Alabama, Texas, Georgia, Michigan, Oregon etc.

Name:  IMG_7264.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  71.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7265.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  57.3 KB

Default Re: L Logo Hats

I would wear that red hat

Yes but make the L bigger and the style of the purple one. That would sell.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 926
Size:  3.20 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I would wear that red hat
    Damn right.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Yes but make the L bigger and the style of the purple one. That would sell.
    What about something like this ! I only put the other one on the right because it allows. 2 logos. I honestly think the one on the left would sell.

Name:  IMG_7273.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  75.3 KB

L should be the primary logo. More often than not, it should be on the sides of the helmet and on the ball caps.

8. Default Re: L Logo Hats

We already have a problem with Louisiana apparal authorities not bein able to distinguish between purple and Red Louisiana and LSU hats when they are spelled out in full.

I can only imagine the miss marketing when they have the same letter with only color to distinguish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We already have a problem with Louisiana apparal authorities not bein able to distinguish between purple and Red Louisiana and LSU hats when they are spelled out in full.

I can only imagine the miss marketing when they have the same letter with only color to distinguish them.
    Probably get a bump up in sales with the L on it just because most people think it would be a red LSU cap.

I kid I kid!

They be wearing Ragin Cajun apparel and wouldnt even know it. We got em!

We are Louisiana. We have an L for our logo. What other people do is their problem.

Be bold. Quit apologizing for our identity. Stop excuse seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    L should be the primary logo.
    Respectively, big time disagree. We are the only Ragin' Cajuns brand in the world. I would not trade that out for a generic L.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    What about something like this ! I only put the other one on the right because it allows. 2 logos. I honestly think the one on the left would sell.

Name:  IMG_7273.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  75.3 KB
    I have been seeing your Louisiana outline with the fleur-de-lis imposed on top of it. I really like the concept.

How do you feel about maybe moving the fleur-de-lis to where Lafayette is located instead of Alexandria?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I have been seeing your Louisiana outline with the fleur-de-lis imposed on top of it. I really like the concept.

How do you feel about maybe moving the fleur-de-lis to where Lafayette is located instead of Alexandria?
    Well there has been somr thoughts. Where and how big.

I like this
    Name:  IMG_7177.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  65.1 KB

Turbine likes this
    Name:  IMG_7185.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  44.6 KB

University uses this barely
    Name:  IMG_7172.jpeg
Views: 802
Size:  25.2 KB

Then this
    Name:  IMG_7127.jpeg
Views: 788
Size:  71.7 KB

I am down just trying to center the FDL to make it look better.

They use that L hat bc it’s an actual retro hat they wore. Our analog would be the red hat with a plain S which was worn by baseball for a long time.

I don’t think there’s any intrinsic value in the plain L hat without a built in history like theirs has. Also they have a unique color for colleges compared to red. My main thing is just that it’s not identifiable as us in any way. It’d have to be unique in someway, either a unique font or integrated with the state outline or FDL.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    They use that L hat bc it’s an actual retro hat they wore. Our analog would be the red hat with a plain S which was worn by baseball for a long time.

I don’t think there’s any intrinsic value in the plain L hat without a built in history like theirs has. Also they have a unique color for colleges compared to red. My main thing is just that it’s not identifiable as us in any way. It’d have to be unique in someway, either a unique font or integrated with the state outline or FDL.
    Have the regular Ragin Cajun logo on the back the L in the front.

Name:  IMG_7276.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  123.0 KB

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information