Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: Cajuns 9, Bulldogs 5

Default Re: Cajuns vs Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    And not a word about this game on Bulldogs Barks and Bytes. They trying hard. If I were Tech I’d want to get in a league like the belt too. If the belt and cusa were to expand everyone in cusa would want in the belt, but no one from the belt would want to move to cusa.
    BB on BB&B has been dead for a few days. Then again, BB&B has been dead since the SBC expanded. If there was ever a case of you made this mess, lay in it, it is L A Tech. No friends where they want to move. And NWST is giving them a run for their money for the largest univesity in North Louisiana. Karma.

2. Default Re: Cajuns vs Tech

Hold your horses. In Rust-On dem are sister wives!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    And not a word about this game on Bulldogs Barks and Bytes. They trying hard. If I were Tech I’d want to get in a league like the belt too. If the belt and cusa were to expand everyone in cusa would want in the belt, but no one from the belt would want to move to cusa.
    Cue the McClelland video. It never gets old

Very nice win for the Cajuns. ALWAYS a great thing when we beat La Tech.

Default Re: BB Final: Cajuns 9, Bulldogs 5

Let me just be very frank and very direct. There is no conversation at the Sunbelt Conference, nor is there any interest, nor is there any interest. And, uh, that’s just uh, I don’t know how direct I can be with that, if I were in Ruston’s position, I’d be thinking how to move up to a level like the Sunbelt Conference. And, uh, and so, congratulations on that conversation.

One of you editing gurus need to edit the audio.

If there was a poster child for pandering to a fanbase, there it is. He left McNeese and Tech both in decline. Thanks Tommy Mac.

Remember when that guy Tech would frequent the board?

Man I know we’ve got no room to talk basketball smack, but LA Tech extending their NCAA tournament drought and losing to us in baseball? What a night.

On a side note, I am so glad we havent jumped on the colored pants softball looking bandwagon, those blue things tech was wearing last night was hideous...even the tech commenators thought so calling them "smurfs" . Looks even dumber when you suck

It was weird hearing an announcer pronounce Louisiana correctly.

Love beating them more than any other school.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    On a side note, I am so glad we havent jumped on the colored pants softball looking bandwagon, those blue things tech was wearing last night was hideous...even the tech commenators thought so calling them "smurfs" . Looks even dumber when you suck
    It’s weird cause their baby blues are some of the best in baseball. Not sure why they would go with the darker blue. They looked like they were wearing dickies FRCs.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Remember when that guy Tech would frequent the board?
    BLUDAWG or something? Lol

Love that video

After the bottom of the first I said we can’t lose to those uniforms. Terrible, maybe the ugliest we’ve faced…. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    It’s weird cause their baby blues are some of the best in baseball. Not sure why they would go with the darker blue. They looked like they were wearing dickies FRCs.
    I picked up a Motel 6 housekeeping type of vibe.

Checked on BB&B. Some posts regarding the game last night. HOWEVER, they can't even say anything about the Cajuns. Funny stuff, some of those guys "love" their baseball coach as much as some here like CBM.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...me-Stand/page8

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information