Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final MBB Podcast.

Default Re: Final MBB Podcast.

Craig and I discuss the Cajuns two SBC tournament games, review the overall season, and preview the offseason in the link provided in the original post.

Lol

Has Bob been let go yet?

No one cares anymore, just sad for a once proud program.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Has Bob been let go yet?
    When that happens we will discuss it. I sincerely doubt it happens anytime soon. That is why I titled the thread Final MBB podcast. For now, the analysis will continue to be heavily focused on what happens on the court. I admit I am not the most qualified person to perform the analysis. My only qualifications are having watched approximately 600 Cajun games in person in my life and putting the ball in the basket over 100000 times in my life. 50 years of shooting 100 shots a week and making 40 percent of them equates to around 100000. Of course, 99 percent of those are simply practice shots near the goal. Despite those very limited qualifications, for some reason, Craig thinks I provide value to his brand. There have been over 140 views to this thread since I made the original post about 2 hours ago. That indicates a few people do care what we have to say.

7. Default Re: Final MBB Podcast.

I applaud the wrap up.

So often with the official, channel there is never a final coaches show.

Thanks Turbine. Although our analysis is on court focused, we try not to sugarcoat things. We go over shortcomings and improvement needs the team has. As far as wrapup goes, Kevin Foote wrote an excellent article in today’s Acadiana Advocate in which he summarized the season. I recommend people read it if they get a chance.

It will be very interesting to see how many guys come back next season. I think we know Fulks won't be here thank god. If a number more leave Bob will have to strike gold in the transfer market because I believe we only have 1 HS guy coming in as of now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It will be very interesting to see how many guys come back next season. I think we know Fulks won't be here thank god. If a number more leave Bob will have to strike gold in the transfer market because I believe we only have 1 HS guy coming in as of now at least.
    That is correct. Only 1HS guy signed so far. Next signing period begins 2nd Wednesday of April as far as I recall. I know they are looking hard at JC guys. As far as portal goes, it does not open until after Final Four. We have a few weeks to wait to get an idea who returns. Good point made that we can use the portal ourselves to replace anyone who may leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    When that happens we will discuss it. I sincerely doubt it happens anytime soon. That is why I titled the thread Final MBB podcast. For now, the analysis will continue to be heavily focused on what happens on the court. I admit I am not the most qualified person to perform the analysis. My only qualifications are having watched approximately 600 Cajun games in person in my life and putting the ball in the basket over 100000 times in my life. 50 years of shooting 100 shots a week and making 40 percent of them equates to around 100000. Of course, 99 percent of those are simply practice shots near the goal. Despite those very limited qualifications, for some reason, Craig thinks I provide value to his brand. There have been over 140 views to this thread since I made the original post about 2 hours ago. That indicates a few people do care what we have to say.
    Mike, I don’t frequent the board much anymore. Really only to look at player personnel movement.

Rest assured, though, if I see you started, I will read it because I know I can count on substance from your contributions.

Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Mike, I don’t frequent the board much anymore. Really only to look at player personnel movement.

Rest assured, though, if I see you started, I will read it because I know I can count on substance from your contributions.

Thanks for your input
    Thank you for the kind words. Your Quite welcome. I think you are not alone in fewer visits here. Main reason is there are plenty of other social media sites available today to get Cajun news.

I need to correct something from the earlier post. Apparently you can enter the portal starting on Monday if your season has ended. Key phrase there is your season has to have come to a conclusion. You cannot ink with anyone until the spring signing period begins in April. I think schools can begin contacting players in portal for recruitment purposes as soon as their name is entered.

Appreciate you and Craig's insight.

15. Default Re: Final MBB Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Craig and I discuss the Cajuns two SBC tournament games, review the overall season, and preview the offseason in the link provided in the original post.
    Thank you Mike and Craig for showcasing the program. Bob is excited about the future of the program, the core group returning, and the recruits that are and will be looked at.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information