Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jose 47 Torres

UL Baseball Jose 47 Torres

Big shoes to fill when Julian completed his career as a Cajun. Well..... Jose is already being noticed by the Nation.

Swipe the image to the left to see the replay from Sunday at the Tigue. Then, to get the broadcast audio from the vid, tap the video image box and it will unmute.

Default Re: Jose 47 Torres

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post

Big shoes to fill when Julian completed his career as a Cajun. Well..... Jose is already being noticed by the Nation.

Swipe the image to the left to see the replay from Sunday at the Tigue. Then, to get the broadcast audio from the vid, tap the video image box and it will unmute.
    Do I have to lift up my right foot or left foot and touch my nose with either index finger to get this to work?

Click on image. When it brings you to the hosting site, swipe left or click left. There are two files in one. The 2nd comes up when you swipe, click. You'll now be on the video (file 2). Press play. If no audio, hit unmute.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

Here's another (easier) option...

See this? ��

https://twitter.com/NCAABaseball/sta..._sPsynocA&s=19

Thanks very much hardman. Great play, showing lots of hustle! I could not get swamp guys directions to work, so I wrote something sarcastic.

Torres made an exceptional play and deserves kudos!! Also, I especially liked the HR he crushed in Minute Maid. Ball appeared to hit more than half way up the foul pole.

PS Swampman, your directions to find the link read like mine would have, so please don't take any offense. Plus I don't have X or Instagram, so I was thinking that was why I could not pull it up or view the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    Thanks very much hardman. Great play, showing lots of hustle! I could not get swamp guys directions to work, so I wrote something sarcastic.

Torres made an exceptional play and deserves kudos!! Also, I especially liked the HR he crushed in Minute Maid. Ball appeared to hit more than half way up the foul pole.

PS Swampman, your directions to find the link read like mine would have, so please don't take any offense. Plus I don't have X or Instagram, so I was thinking that was why I could not pull it up or view the video.
    It's definitely all good.

Glad u got to see it.

T - no problem on RP.

This is some b.s. mobile setting I'm trying to figure out with Insta..

Love watching Torres play ball with such passion for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Love watching Torres play ball with such passion for the game.
    This dude is for real.

Quickly becoming a fan favorite. Count myself in that group.

My buddy coached him at San Jac and said we were getting a steal in him. Looks like he was right. Would not suck to get a pipeline going from there as they have a lot of studs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    My buddy coached him at San Jac and said we were getting a steal in him. Looks like he was right. Would not suck to get a pipeline going from there as they have a lot of studs.
    No doubt. That program has been rock solid for a REALLY long time.

Prior to Torres, the last guy we got from there was LHP Colten Schmidt. All he did was go 7-0 with a 2.45 ERA in 16 games (15 starts) as the ace for the 2018 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Absolutely. Very wise.

I still think he is missing one thing. Needs to change his walk up song to Narcos by Timmy Trumpet. Also need to turn up the sound to Cajundome levels for his walk up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuQAYRXgY8

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    No doubt. That program has been rock solid for a REALLY long time.

Prior to Torres, the last guy we got from there was LHP Colten Schmidt. All he did was go 7-0 with a 2.45 ERA in 16 games (15 starts) as the ace for the 2018 team.
    Yes, he coached Schmidt as well, and was really high on him. Unfortunately he is no longer at San Jac, so I may not get as much intel on future signees.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information