Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cory Diaz

Default Re: Cory Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    That’s got liability written all over it!
    Now hold on, will this benefit the car show or the Mardi Gras association? Additionally, would a friend or family member in Martin Hall benefit? If yes to any of these questions, it is worth the liability

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

Topical
    If stAte had won, it would have been buried.

Meanwhile seems State getting ready to drop down and be “The Statewide” university.

https://lailluminator.com/2024/03/09...for-louisiana/

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, we know UL would never do this, tailgate before a MBB game.
    I'm gonna call you out because I think UL would totally do this for their fans.*
    They would even have available parking.**

*To be considered a fan, a minimum gift of $10,000 to the RCAF Champions Fund is required.

**Parking passes for this event are available for $60 (per pass) through RCAF.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    CajunsSID posted in the thread about RR that he would be surprised if there wasn't much media coverage of UL in Lafayette, as there was a good deal when he was here. Not saying "told ya so," but I hope he comes across this thread. And then maybe takes a look at the extent of Diaz's coverage of UL before this career move. Would give some perspective on what we're dealing with here and the need for every outlet we can get.
    Yeah I’m clearly out of the media game. Disappointing to see Advertiser cutting off the local team but thought I read after all this that UL and the Advocate have a partnership.

Clearly angered Advertiser so they went full 5-yr old tantrum. I live in Cincinnati area now and aside from Cincinnati and Xavier, not a lot of coverage for local schools here either (Northern Kentucky Univ and a local D2 school). A shame to see local media dying slowly.

6. Default Re: Cory Diaz

Advocate has gone to subscription only, ostensibly to save money on ad sales personel.

Effectively a closed door for generating interest and marketing purposes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information