Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Themus Fulks

Default Re: Themus Fulks

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    With Jones, Faulk, Shelvin and company right down the street, it’s a high probability. I have not heard of any other university having to tolerate a NIL recruiting operation just down the street that works against them.
    ____ing leaches

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    And you know this how?
    Go look at former players talk about Themus right now. That will tell you all you need to know about him.

When he jumped into the portal after last season, that should have been it. I know the players voted him back to the team. I know they tried mending the relationship. But at the end of the day, there was always going to be subconscious thoughts from other players that he bailed on them for a little while. And this is your "quarterback" on the court.

Hopefully, this will be a lesson for the coaching staff to evaluate a player's wants at the end of the season from here on out.

4. Default Re: Themus Fulks

this ordeal is not on Coach Marlin. Say what you want, but Marlin is a no BS kinda coach. He sat Fulks, and Fulks caused problems and pouted. On to the next player mentality. No player is bigger than the program and marlin just doesnt tolerate it so players move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    this ordeal is not on Coach Marlin. Say what you want, but Marlin is a no BS kinda coach. He sat Fulks, and Fulks caused problems and pouted. On to the next player mentality. No player is bigger than the program and marlin just doesnt tolerate it so players move on.
    As he should. I just think it's the mentality of players today believing they should never sit. That's why you see kids transferring every year.
    You won't see players like Willie Sims, the super sub, anymore.

6. Default Re: Themus Fulks

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    Correct, same since 2011 and the collapse of "Fear the Beard"

For a coach there is a fine line between being weak and showing you care.

How Alabama moved from Nick Saban to Kalen DeBoer in 49 hours

Once back in Tuscaloosa, as Saban began meeting with players, it became even more apparent to him that his message wasn't resonating like it once did.

"I thought we could have a hell of a team next year, and then maybe 70 or 80 percent of the players you talk to, all they want to know is two things: What assurances do I have that I'm going to play because they're thinking about transferring, and how much are you going to pay me?" Saban recounted. "Our program here was always built on how much value can we create for your future and your personal development, academic success in graduating and developing an NFL career on the field.

"So I'm saying to myself, 'Maybe this doesn't work anymore, that the goals and aspirations are just different and that it's all about how much money can I make as a college player?' I'm not saying that's bad. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying that's never been what we were all about, and it's not why we had success through the years."

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    NILLNESS
    Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Go look at former players talk about Themus right now. That will tell you all you need to know about him.
    That's kind of my point. If he feels he has to abandon the team at this particular time, especially with the way he's played all year which hasn't been very good, I say get out.

10. Default Re: Themus Fulks

Supported Themus for almost 2 years - even have his Damn Jersey . F me

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootratiuer View Post
    Supported Themus for almost 2 years - even have his Damn Jersey . F me
    These dudes ain't loyal, man.

12. Default Re: Themus Fulks

There’s reasons but ………
    None of them are good enough

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootratiuer View Post
    There’s reasons but ………
    None of them are good enough
    Sounds like you need to get a new jersey brah

14. Default Re: Themus Fulks

Got a few

Landry next year

Who is Landry? Did you mean London Fields ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information