Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Themus Fulks

Default Re: Themus Fulks

We just need our young guards to step up now. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The offense needs a point guard who can get to the rim and consistently hit the 3 and mid range jumpers. Themus was doing none of that plus turning the ball over way too much. Pair that with his attitude and you get what is presently happening. This may be a case of addition by subtraction.
    You are right and maybe we're better off but for a player to abandon his team literally at the most crucial part of the season says more about him than anything. I hope he doesn't let the door hit him on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You are right and maybe we're better off but for a player to abandon his team literally at the most crucial part of the season says more about him than anything. I hope he doesn't let the door hit him on the way out.
    I don’t disagree….

4. Default Re: Themus Fulks

If he were the first you would have a point. Marlin has lost the hearts of several players during his tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If he were the first you would have a point. Marlin has lost the hearts of several players during his tenure.
    Understand that and I've stated as such but this guy literally played like ____ all season and apparently got ____ed when he was demoted and now walks away. You wanna leave after the season? Fine. As a matter of fact I would have thought he would anyhow but right when we're hitting the postseason stretch? When's the last time we had a BBall player do that?

TF lead the SBC in TO per game average. Guess that’s gonna be a hard sell wherever he is going. Wonder if the NIL collective down the street is working with him.

I thought he was injured?

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    “no longer with team”.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Actually originally listed as “illness”. We know what that meant.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Second time this year someone ill quits. Framing it medically kills all questions. Have to give credit, that’s pretty smooth.

Just wait.he won't be the only one leaving. It's worse than you think. Chickens are coming home to roost. And the most surprising thing, is that there will still be some that will be surprised.

There's more to the story

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Just wait.he won't be the only one leaving. It's worse than you think. Chickens are coming home to roost. And the most surprising thing, is that there will still be some that will be surprised.
    With NIL, nothing surprises me. MBB as a sport has had more kids in the portal than actual gross number of starting positions. Kinda of a yucky feeling, zero loyalty. Not the game I grew up with.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised by anything these days in the NIL ____ show world. I almost give zero fulks about it anymore

15. Default Re: Themus Fulks

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    NILLNESS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information