Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: College Football News - Sunbelt Football 2024 - Predictions for every game

1. UL Football College Football News - Sunbelt Football 2024 - Predictions for every game

Default Re: College Football News - Sunbelt Football 2024 - Predictions for every game

If that prediction stands..goodby CMD...

Default Re: College Football News - Sunbelt Football 2024 - Predictions for every game

I don't see Troy winning the west. Texas state is loaded followed by a jumbled mess at 2 . Ark state is a wild card and will depend on Raynor.

Wake forest
    USM
    South Al
    Arkansas state

All 4 have bye weeks before they play us. Bad luck or bad job by the conference. 3 west teams get byes before they play us. Not cool.

Tulane hosts Kansas state than plays at Oklahoma before they travel to us. We have a bye week between Kennesaw and Tulane. I like our chances in that one.

App plays at Marshall before they travel hear. I like our chances in that one too. We will have 10 days to prep for tx state and they haven’t beat us yet. We haven’t beat usm yet either but that changes this year.

My heart says we lose to wake forest, everything else is a chance.

We lose 2 games between
    At coastal
    At usm
    At tx st
    Troy

9-3!! Let’s Geaux CMD.

I’m excited about this schedule. All winnable. I don’t think wake forest can just pound us like Minnesota did.

This guys has Louisiana losing 6 consecutive games…that ain’t happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Wake forest
    USM
    South Al
    Arkansas state

All 4 have bye weeks before they play us. Bad luck or bad job by the conference. 3 west teams get byes before they play us. Not cool.

Tulane hosts Kansas state than plays at Oklahoma before they travel to us. We have a bye week between Kennesaw and Tulane. I like our chances in that one.

App plays at Marshall before they travel hear. I like our chances in that one too. We will have 10 days to prep for tx state and they haven’t beat us yet. We haven’t beat usm yet either but that changes this year.

My heart says we lose to wake forest, everything else is a chance.

We lose 2 games between
    At coastal
    At usm
    At tx st
    Troy

9-3!! Let’s Geaux CMD.

I’m excited about this schedule. All winnable. I don’t think wake forest can just pound us like Minnesota did.
    Minnesota didn’t just pound us. We were in that game and could have won it.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Minnesota didn’t just pound us. We were in that game and could have won it.
    Minnesota pounded the crap out of us in the second half. We had no answer for their run game and Zeon threw the game away. We were down 35-17 till kibodi broke the long run at the very end.

Meh. Way too early for predictions but I don't see Coastal being that good to be tied for first in the East and I don't think GaSt being that bad. I'm mean dude they getting Adele... I mean dude they getting a Dell. I'm saying they getting some dude named Dell that's a pretty good coach and is building a good staff so... we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    If that prediction stands..goodby CMD...
    Hate to say it, looks about right. I think 5 might be too high. CMD isn’t going anywhere. Flipping coaches in the middle of a stadium redo isn’t going to happen.

When publication after publication says the future isn’t bright, it’s either accurate, a weight to carry, or an opportunity. But it’s not a revenge tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Meh. Way too early for predictions but I don't see Coastal being that good to be tied for first in the East and I don't think GaSt being that bad. I'm mean dude they getting Adele... I mean dude they getting a Dell. I'm saying they getting some dude named Dell that's a pretty good coach and is building a good staff so... we'll see.
    They Just picked up Will Healy and a few FSU guys . Seems like Dell is trying to lock down GA , FL and TN recruiting grounds.

It’s cute that some think if Des only wins 5 games, he will be let go. If he wins 5-6 games, he’s getting another year. This school doesn’t care about winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    It’s cute that some think if Des only wins 5 games, he will be let go. If he wins 5-6 games, he’s getting another year. This school doesn’t care about winning.
    Agreed, this was confirmed by the Dez hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Agreed, this was confirmed by the Dez hire.
    As long as he doesn’t do anything off the field to embarrass UL, he’s safe.

That's long term extension numbers for Martin Hall!

100% because the new stadium will fix everyone... just wait and see

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information