Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

UL Basketball Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

https://www.shreveportbossieradvocat...54fd5e972.html

Jeremiah Evans hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer to put his team (Southwood High of Shreveport) in the Division 1 Select semifinals last week. Attached story contains a video highlight of the winning shot. This was an unusual play for Evans as he is known primarily as a shot blocking center. Evans signed with the Cajuns back in the early signing period in November.

Southwood plays Liberty in the Top 28 tomorrow in Lake Charles. It is possible they will play St. Thomas More in the Finals on Saturday.

Default Re: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

Do people really pay for the sadvocate?

3. Default Re: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

Jeremiah was rocking a Louisiana Basketball t-shirt today at the team send-off celebration. It's been 21 years since we made the top 28, so it was a huge deal on campus. I was hoping to make the game tomorrow afternoon in Lake Chuck, but we're doing pre-ACT testing and it's all hands on deck. Hopefully, some Cajuns fans come out and watch. He plays hard and is a really good, humble kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Do people really pay for the sadvocate?
    I pay for it so as to read Kevin Foote’s Cajun coverage. I also have online access to all the regional editions. That includes New Orleans, Shreveport, and Baton Rouge.

This guy will be a nice addition to next years team

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    Jeremiah was rocking a Louisiana Basketball t-shirt today at the team send-off celebration. It's been 21 years since we made the top 28, so it was a huge deal on campus. I was hoping to make the game tomorrow afternoon in Lake Chuck, but we're doing pre-ACT testing and it's all hands on deck. Hopefully, some Cajuns fans come out and watch. He plays hard and is a really good, humble kid.
    I hope they win it all

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Wish we had him right now but I'm excited for next year. Just imagining him next to Hosana. Just straight up mugging people or paired with Charles just swatting everything into the student section. If everyone stays we have the best and deepest frontcourt next years. Just need a competent ball handler and we set

He won’t see the court. Bob will be gone and we will release him from his NLI.

Evans.

I miss coach Evans.

Some of the basketball gurus on RP swore by a couple things for this season…

Yall were head over heels for

Ratcliff - He Barely Plays
    Fields - He Barely Plays
    Butler - Quit the Team

So my question to yall is, what in the hell did yall see when attending those early practices some of yall have privy too? or do we just make up stuff cause they signed with us instead of being realistic with player evaluations.

Fields 2.2ppg ( 6.5 Min per game )

Ratcliff 2.6ppg ( 10.9 Min per game )

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post

Fields - He Barely Plays
    Butler - Quit the Team

So my question to yall is, what in the hell did yall see when attending those early practices some of yall have privy too? or do we just make up stuff cause they signed with us instead of being realistic with player evaluations.

Some of those same sources never mentioned Hardy who has been a solid contributor as a true freshman with an increasing role as of late

Some of those same sources never mentioned Hardy who has been a very solid contributor as a true freshman
    I love Hardy, should have been getting more minutes all year… LOUISIANA guy…

What would daboot say?

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post

Fields - He Barely Plays
    Butler - Quit the Team

I didn't see any of these guys prior to the season. But there is something to be said for player development. I've seen flashes from all of them. Fields kept us in the game against App. I think he should have been playing much more than he has. Ratliff has also given us flashes but needs reps and Hardy is now all of a sudden starting and playing major minutes due to Garnett's regression.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I didn't see any of these guys prior to the season. But there is something to be said for player development. I've seen flashes from all of them. Fields kept us in the game against App. I think he should have been playing much more than he has. Ratliff has also given us flashes but needs reps and Hardy is now all of a sudden starting and playing major minutes due to Garnett's regression.
    I’ve said since the beginning of the season that Hardy and Ratliff needed to see more minutes. Not because they were world beaters but because they needed as much playing time as possible to develop as quickly as possible. Hardy is a bulldog and Ratliff is a smooth big body with a great outside shot. He just needs to gain strength and confidence. Don’t think anyone was saying they were all sun belt their freshmen year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information