Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

Default Re: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    This guy will be a nice addition to next years team
    We'll need it after we lose some kids

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’ve said since the beginning of the season that Hardy and Ratliff needed to see more minutes. Not because they were world beaters but because they needed as much playing time as possible to develop as quickly as possible. Hardy is a bulldog and Ratliff is a smooth big body with a great outside shot. He just needs to gain strength and confidence. Don’t think anyone was saying they were all sun belt their freshmen year.

No doubt , very possible those guys with more minutes would produce more. Our top 5 in the played so heavy on minutes all year !!!

I was expecting more from some of the guys off of how hyped they were pre season… #GeauxCajuns

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    No doubt , very possible those guys with more minutes would produce more. Our top 5 in the played so heavy on minutes all year !!!
    Which is why making the top 4 in league was so important. Four games in March is a tough go. App did it a few years back, so it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    Some of the basketball gurus on RP swore by a couple things for this season…

Yall were head over heels for

Ratcliff - He Barely Plays
    Fields - He Barely Plays
    Butler - Quit the Team

So my question to yall is, what in the hell did yall see when attending those early practices some of yall have privy too? or do we just make up stuff cause they signed with us instead of being realistic with player evaluations.

Fields 2.2ppg ( 6.5 Min per game )

Ratcliff 2.6ppg ( 10.9 Min per game )
    My belief is they were not quite ready mentally for game competition. Practice is important but does simulate game pressure. That is not to say they will not contribute more in time

Mike, how do you know if they are ready mentally if you don't play them? Also, Fields was clearly the best player on the court in the first half against App. How do you not feel he can help you in the second half?
    '

6. Default Re: Jeremiah EVans-MBB Signee Highlight

I was there for Southwood vs. Liberty. Evans is good.

They hung tough for most of the game. Liberty was the best team in any class in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PitBullParadise View Post
    I was there for Southwood vs. Liberty. Evans is good.

They hung tough for most of the game. Liberty was the best team in any class in my opinion.
    From what I recall, Evans scored 15 of Southwood's 22 points in that game. He will need to contribute as a freshman for the MBB Cajuns to have success in 24-25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information