Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SB: Louisiana vs. Oklahoma

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. Oklahoma

Meanwhile, South Alabama beats a very overrated 18 and 0 Alabama team two to nothing. Lackie with the three-hitter. Will this be the year Becky Clark gets her first win against a Glasco coached team?

2. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I'm really not willing to say. But to me, it's quite obvious. Glasco is a numbers guy. The statistics do not lie. I'm kind of surprised he has been this patient.
    Must be getting notes from JMV - vague as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Meanwhile, South Alabama beats a very overrated 18 and 0 Alabama team two to nothing. Lackie with the three-hitter. Will this be the year Becky Clark gets her first win against a Glasco coach team?
    This might be a door knob season for opponents. Everyone gets a turn beating the Cajuns.

The “conference series win streak” is in jeopardy. Hate to say it, but numbers and eye test isn’t there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    This might be a door knob season for opponents. Everyone gets a turn beating the Cajuns.

The “conference series win streak” is in jeopardy. Hate to say it, but numbers and eye test isn’t there.
    Thought the same a couple of years ago when they lost the opener to bad Georgia southern and Georgia state teams. Unfortunately, that team had it more together than this year’s.

The streak is bound to end sometime.

We have a new hitting coach right?

One thing’s for sure, we won’t have to worry in angst over whether or not we are going to host a super. I know it’s early but man, this is rough. We haven’t been the same since national anthem-gate.

Haven’t our recruiting classes been ranked in the top 10 over the last several years?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    We have a new hitting coach right?
    Isn't Shellie Landry our new hitting coach? What has she changed that is causing such a poor hitting performance?

Don't worry. Nobody in the SBC has anywhere near OU pitching. We'll run roughshod in conference as usual then travel to a regional where we'll make a gracious exit. History is always the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information