Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 4, LSU 5

Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, LSU 5

I’m worried about this offense. Not panicked yet but worried. Very impressed by our pitching still.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    I’m worried about this offense. Not panicked yet but worried. Very impressed by our pitching still.
    I’m a little concerned as well, especially against LHP, but there’s a number of guys who have proven they can hit at this level who just aren’t getting it done. So gotta think it will get better.

Loved how they fought back yesterday. And man do we have some arms.

As long as we have this pitching staff, we will have a chance to win every game. Just have to start swinging the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Man y’all saw NSU won the series vs Troy?
    Saw that…nuts.

Well played, well Coached, well stable of arms, well looking future, well offense (getting closer), well, well, well.

ITS TIME TO WIN.

LFG CAJUNS, NOW.

That was a damn fun time last night. The boys across the basin made one more play which was a lazy bloop. That’s baseball. We will be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    That was a damn fun time last night. The boys across the basin made one more play which was a lazy bloop. That’s baseball. We will be alright.
    Still out there? How much for cold beer? I'm only wondering what that venue charges vs the T.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Still out there? How much for cold beer?
    $16.24

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    $16.24
    That's around what Champion's Square has been in the ball park of.

I can understand ridiculous pricing when it's that type of event (College Tournament), and you serious that was what they went for (gotta ask).

They could have been 20 and I'd still buy

Not making any excuses, because we’ve got to learn how to win the close games, but we have faced some top notch arms up to this point. Wright State had two solid arms, both gave us some trouble. We had some hard contact and were hitting the ball when those guys were no longer in the game. Rice had two legit pitchers that gave us trouble. We should’ve done a little better swinging on the Sunday, but we still got it done (w) and we hammered both of our midweek opponents. The guys we faced this Friday and Saturday were all top notch arms. We won’t consistently face this level of pitching all year, so the bats will turn up. The encouraging news as others are pointing out is that we can pitch with the best of anyone. I expect southern miss to give us some hell because they’ve got a plethora of arms, but I think we can dominate the Sun Belt this year and hopefully get clicking offensively late like we’ve done the past couple seasons. I’ve got faith this group will be great by season’s end. Geaux Cajuns

That's around what Champion's Square has been in the ball park of.

I can understand ridiculous pricing when it's that type of event (College Tournament), and you serious that was what they went for (gotta ask).

They could have been 20 and I'd still buy
    That's what we were talking about last night. They could charge whatever they wanted and people would still buy them 2 at a time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    That's what we were talking about last night. They could charge whatever they wanted and people would still buy them 2 at a time, lol.
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Not making any excuses, because we’ve got to learn how to win the close games, but we have faced some top notch arms up to this point. Wright State had two solid arms, both gave us some trouble. We had some hard contact and were hitting the ball when those guys were no longer in the game. Rice had two legit pitchers that gave us trouble. We should’ve done a little better swinging on the Sunday, but we still got it done (w) and we hammered both of our midweek opponents. The guys we faced this Friday and Saturday were all top notch arms. We won’t consistently face this level of pitching all year, so the bats will turn up. The encouraging news as others are pointing out is that we can pitch with the best of anyone. I expect southern miss to give us some hell because they’ve got a plethora of arms, but I think we can dominate the Sun Belt this year and hopefully get clicking offensively late like we’ve done the past couple seasons. I’ve got faith this group will be great by season’s end. Geaux Cajuns
    You mean the 2-7 Wright St team and the 3-7 Rice team? Wright St arms were average at best and, yes, Rice arms weren’t bad. But there’s no need to sugarcoat the bats have been awful thus far.

But I do agree things are gonna get better.

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Iron sharpens Iron. Our offense has faced great pitchers. I like us getting these very talented, and even historic, programs at the start of the '24 campaign. Pitching is a sea change from last year. Get this dub today v Houston and we"re looking very solid. Need to take today.

Iron sharpens Iron. Our offense has faced great pitchers. I like us getting these very talented, and even historic, programs at the start of the '24 campaign. Pitching is a sea change from last year. Get this dub today v Houston and we"re looking very solid. Need to take today.
    Agree. Today’s game is really big for the perception of the weekend.

Thankfully Houston doesn’t have a potential big league lefty to throw today. Or a guy who’s throwing 100 mph 3 innings into a relief outing ��

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information