Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baseball in Houston: TV?

Default Baseball in Houston

Anybody find a way to stream the games this weekend?

Default Baseball in Houston: TV?

Default Re: Baseball in Houston: TV?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Astros YouTube channel

Or

Fubo tv

several threads on this topic... several options. free streaming on Astros X, YouTube or Facebook. All games also carried live on Space City Home Network which is included with DirecTV or Fubo. ragincajuns.com releases provide this info also...

Default Re: Baseball in Houston

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/live/gh0kTEw...E16fisB-I5JoRY

Excellent!
    The “TV” link from the athletics page gives you the Houston versus Texas State game…

And thanks!

bump

last night was perfect example of fans confused and desperately trying to not miss a second of the broadcast. What's amazing is that this situation has not changed one bit from 15-18 years ago. Ran into so much b.s. with locating the correct feed that people were all over chat rooms and the like, begging for the damn game. They had fake countdowns on previous games, there were links that all of a sudden, you got a huge block over the stream that said this is a subscriber only channel (during a pitch) and more b.s. stories. I'm sure UL posted a detailed description of all options to watch/hear, I'll bet there were 4-5 threads regarding this subject leading up to it, well guess what, all of that is worthless to folks who just want to watch Cajuns vs. Tigers at first pitch. They're not on RP, the don't care that UL Athletics put out an information release. It's gametime and a tremendous amount of people couldn't find the Cajuns and State.

In conclusion, none of it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    last night was perfect example of fans confused and desperately trying to not miss a second of the broadcast. What's amazing is that this situation has not changed one bit from 15-18 years ago. Ran into so much b.s. with locating the correct feed that people were all over chat rooms and the like, begging for the damn game. They had fake countdowns on previous games, there were links that all of a sudden, you got a huge block over the stream that said this is a subscriber only channel (during a pitch) and more b.s. stories. I'm sure UL posted a detailed description of all options to watch/hear, I'll bet there were 4-5 threads regarding this subject leading up to it, well guess what, all of that is worthless to folks who just want to watch Cajuns vs. Tigers at first pitch. They're not on RP, the don't care that UL Athletics put out an information release. It's gametime and a tremendous amount of people couldn't find the Cajuns and State.

In conclusion, none of it worked.
    Who are you trying to blame? The game was on TV on multiple channels and streaming on multiple outlets. UL baseball sent out a release stating all of the viewing options. I have a group of about 10 guys that I text with about college baseball, scattered across the country, and literally nobody has had any issue watching every pitch this weekend.

Was this sarcasm? Lol. Feels like this is going to get around to being Marlin’s fault in about 3-5 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Who are you trying to blame? The game was on TV on multiple channels and streaming on multiple outlets. UL baseball sent out a release stating all of the viewing options. I have a group of about 10 guys that I text with about college baseball, scattered across the country, and literally nobody has had any issue watching every pitch this weekend.
    Then I made it up

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Then I made it up
    I didn’t. Literally nobody I know that was interested in watching, which was at least 15 people, had any issues at all. Some watched on DirecTV, some out of state guys on MLB Network, a couple on the MLB app, and a handful via the Astros channel on YouTube. And there were other options as well.

I asked who it is that you are trying to blame for people not being able to watch for whatever reason. The information was given via multiple platforms, as were the viewing options.

Whose fault is it that you apparently had an issue?

And once again, coming back with some "way you saw it" and your group you talk college baseball with are NOT who I'm talking about. Fairly certain many had zero issue, I had zero issue, your group no issue, that's nice. WHO I'm speaking of IS NOT ON RP, DONT CARE WHAT TYPE OF RELEASE WAS PUT OUT BY UL. This is exactly the prototypical type of response I expected. The viewpoint of I had no issue, my group had no issue, RP had 10 threads on this, UL stated where to watch, HAS ZERO NO BEARING on the FACT there were tons of people having issues to find the stream, FACT.

I didn’t. Literally nobody I know that was interested in watching, which was at least 15 people, had any issues at all. Some watched on DirecTV, some out of state guys on MLB Network, a couple on the MLB app, and a handful via the Astros channel on YouTube. And there were other options as well.

I asked who it is that you are trying to blame for people not being able to watch for whatever reason. The information was given via multiple platforms, as were the viewing options.

Whose fault is it that you apparently had an issue?
    Blaming others is obviously your viewpoint, not mine. I'm blaming not a soul. I am stating a FACT.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information