Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Day In Cajunland

Default Re: Another Day In Cajunland

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Went around the admin and straight to the coach? That would be a clear no no in any organization. Just asking
    On brand, lol. What took you so long?

Went around the admin and straight to the coach? That would be a clear no no in any organization. Just asking
    HE’S HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    On brand, lol. What took you so long?
    Was on the road. But it's a logical question.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    HE’S HERE!!!
    I never left.

I love the coverage and listen to just about every episode. That, along with a bit of Foote, some "Locked on Sunbelt", and Cajun Connections are the only outlets to hear about Cajuns anymore. And that's sad.

The resistance from the University is very concerning. Not just with you guys, but with several things that they do that have been well documented on this board.

Remember, this fan thing is supposed to be fun. These are the things that make you wonder why we're so invested in it.

Ok, we know your stance on corporate procedure.

But would you be willing to answer this question:

Corporate procedure aside, do you agree with the UL administration disallowing Ragin Review from interviewing coaches if: 1. coaches agree; 2. questions are sent in advance

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Ok, we know your stance on corporate procedure.

But would you be willing to answer this question:

Corporate procedure aside, do you agree with the UL administration disallowing Ragin Review from interviewing coaches if: 1. coaches agree; 2. questions are sent in advance
    I agree with them disallowing if they didn't follow proper procedure. Many people like to leave that part out. I simply asked the question. I don't know if they contacted admin first or not.

I agree with them disallowing if they didn't follow proper procedure. Many people like to leave that part out. I simply asked the question. I don't know if they contacted admin first or not.
    SIDESTEP to the left. SIDESTEP to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    SIDESTEP to the left. SIDESTEP to the right.
    We doing the cupid shuffle?

We doing the cupid shuffle?
    RT asked you a direct question. Why break out the dancing shoes?

Yes, I know you're about following the rules, but do you think that the UL admin should continue following that rule and essentially barring podcasts like RR and Locked On Sun Belt from interviewing coaches?

Almost all times they've been denied has been after the coach approached them.

13. Default Re: Another Day In Cajunland

Why is the administration involved in who a coach speaks to?

Doe the admin. require an "ok" on which potential recruits a coach talks to?

“Invariably, micromanaging results in four problems: deceit, disloyalty, conflict, and communication problems.” – John Rosemond

14. Default Re: Another Day In Cajunland

Can we get current players on? Players that graduated? Ex assistant coaches? Maybe we can work around the admin and find different ways to get guys on the pod since the admin clearly don't like fan engagement.

Mik'd up podcast seems to be doing that and is going well for them. They interview current players and the head coach all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Almost all times they've been denied has been after the coach approached them.
    Understand that but their post says they invited the coach, set it up, & sent questions. Doesn't say anywhere that they went through the administration.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information