Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 3, Rice 0

Default Re: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 3, Rice 0

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Interesting. I'm guessing Hermann may make a move to the weekend starting rotation. Maybe with Morgan going to mid-week next week...

LOVE the depth and options we have on the mound!
    Morgan doesn't appear ready yet, hopefully they will take the pressure off of him as starter and let him work from the bullpen.

Has Dylan Theut made an appearance yet this year? I remember him being one of the few bright spots on the staff last year when he was healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Has Dylan Theut made an appearance yet this year? I remember him being one of the few bright spots on the staff last year when he was healthy.
    He’s out for the season after his injury last year and subsequent surgery. He’s said he’s coming back to pitch his senior year next season.

Would not be shocked to see Langevin start a game this weekend he stretched him out pretty good this weekend. Hermann may get a start as well. Morgan is definitely going out of weekend rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lej0285 View Post
    Would not be shocked to see Langevin start a game this weekend he stretched him out pretty good this weekend. Hermann may get a start as well. Morgan is definitely going out of weekend rotation.
    Morgan was very good preseason. Trusting stuff is a freshman hurdle that can take time. Midweek starts are another way to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Morgan was very good preseason. Trusting stuff is a freshman hurdle that can take time. Midweek starts are another way to get there.
    Major adjustment pitching to seasoned hitters and patching in fall ball. He has time to grow, you can see he has the makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Major adjustment pitching to seasoned hitters and patching in fall ball. He has time to grow, you can see he has the makeup.
    I hope he works out. He was unhittable 4 innings in a scrimmage Feb 6. Something sometimes happens when freshmen see a different uni at the plate for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I hope he works out. He was unhittable 4 innings in a scrimmage Feb 6. Something sometimes happens when freshmen see a different uni at the plate for the first time.
    Or 3000 people sitting behind it

9. Default Re: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 3, Rice 0

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    This ^

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    That too.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    He’s out for the season after his injury last year and subsequent surgery. He’s said he’s coming back to pitch his senior year next season.
    Gotcha. Didn't know he was out again. Looking forward to seeing him on the bump again.

12. Default Re: BB G3: Louisiana vs Rice

NWST has not pitched very well this year. It's early, but they are off to a 2-5 start.

Maybe this sets up for that good start with some of our untested arms. The Deamons give us a game from time to time, though. I think they host ULM tonight before coming to the Tigue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information