Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Construction on the corner of Cajun Field, Bertrand and Congress.

Default Construction on the corner of Cajun Field, Bertrand and Congress.

I just drove by to see if I could get pictures of the stadium construction going on to no avail. However, there's something big going on on the corner of Bertrand and Congress. Putting up several dozens of telephone pole post. Anybody know what that is going to be?

Default Re: Construction on the corner of Cajun Field, Bertrand and Congress.

I wonder how much they're paying to dig holes in our grass parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Oh wow, I would have never guessed that.

5. Default Re: Construction on the corner of Cajun Field, Bertrand and Congress.

I jokingly said on another thread it looks like another Top Golf location.

Now that more poles are up, not so much.

But what if it is a training lane to keep balls from flying into traffic?

Even though our sports information board looks awesome at the gate to our complex, this corner @ Congress and Bertrand would hit 20x more eyes.

Forgot which hurricane it was, wait, the Fah-q Isidore hurricane back in '02, the old sports information board blew up and the Bulldog portion of the sign landed in the courtyard at the ol' greek house. Pulled a nail out a fence and it went straight onto the wall in the house.

They should make that into like a 40 room tree house for partiers to go to after the game. Have a different themed bar in each one one. You would have to swing down when leaving.

We need a flag as big as Adrian Vega's on that corner.

White with the FTBL helmet arched Ragin' Cajuns emblem in Vermilion.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I figured it was something like this when I drove past yesterday. Do they have to park across Congress?

Driving pilings for da camp. For the people that say they'd rather go to the camp than come to our games.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Driving pilings for da camp. For the people that say they'd rather go to the camp than come to our games.
    I read this in my thickest cajun accent

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I figured it was something like this when I drove past yesterday. Do they have to park across Congress?
    Lol.

For those wondering what a lineman rodeo was exactly (I was wondering so I had to look it up)

I thought Trump was building another wall...

I'm ready for Friday Night Baseball and a Cold Beer.

On that note, when should we expect the $2 Natty tent?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Dig a pond underneath, stick a gator or two in there!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information