Thread: Softball- Texas tournament sold out??

UL Softball Softball- Texas tournament sold out??

Tried buying tickets on the Longhorn website and it keeps saying there are no seats available. Was hoping to watch the Friday game against UT. Anyone have the same experience?

Default Re: Softball- Texas tournament sold out??

We bought at the gate last year and plan on doing the same Friday.

No. Bought my tickets on line. $6 total per day, 3 games per day. They will have tickets available at the gate. Every tournament I've been to there, the stands have been about half full.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    No. Bought my tickets on line. $6 total per day, 3 games per day. They will have tickets available at the gate. Every tournament I've been to there, the stands have been about half full.
    Nice, really good price! Do you know if there is a way to watch the games on TV? The schedule shows Longhorn Network, which many of us can't get.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Nice, really good price! Do you know if there is a way to watch the games on TV? The schedule shows Longhorn Network, which many of us can't get.
    It's the Long Horn Nerwork. You have to pay extra for it. Maybe a local bar would have it, but, I doubt it.

Thanks! Hope to find it somewhere. $6 is a bargain. A friend paid $18 for 1 GA ticket at Lamson last week.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Thanks! Hope to find it somewhere. $6 is a bargain. A friend paid $18 for 1 GA ticket at Lamson last week.
    Yes! $2 a game! On the flip side, I'm pretty sure a Cajun's softball ticket is the most expensive in the nation. $28 for a reserved seat.

Yes! $2 a game! On the flip side, I'm pretty sure a Cajun's softball ticket is the most expensive in the nation. $28 for a reserved seat.
    13 bucks for general admission.

I think that’s up from last year, right?

I googled UL softball ticket prices and the 2012 season came up. $6 for general admission.

Paciolan charges $3 extra for each ticket. So 10 dollar lost price turns into 13. Any surcharges for the Texas tournament?

After fees and the required seat donation, my 2 season tickets totaled about $630.

Thread Information