Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Outfielders needed badly

1. UL Baseball Outfielders needed badly

If anyone knows of outfielders who can field a ball hit through the infield without bobbling it so that runners can take an extra base, or any who can catch a fly ball, please send them to Coach Deggs.
    5 errors on OUTFIELDERS in 2 games is pathetic, absolutely costing us today's game.
    Ridiculous.

Default Re: Outfielders needed badly

Quote Originally Posted by DrT View Post
    If anyone knows of outfielders who can field a ball hit through the infield without bobbling it so that runners can take an extra base, or any who can catch a fly ball, please send them to Coach Deggs.
    5 errors on OUTFIELDERS in 2 games is pathetic, absolutely costing us today's game.
    Ridiculous.
    The drop Higgs had was a really tough play. I had a great vantage point and that ball was tailing away with the hard wind. I do agree with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    The drop Higgs had was a really tough play. I had a great vantage point and that ball was tailing away with the hard wind. I do agree with everything else.
    Agree. Shouldn't have given him an error on that play.

Ridiculous.
    With all the negativity on this board why would any recruit think to come here?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    Because the day a recruit chooses a school off a message board is a day a snowflake is born. But I see your point for sure. This team is going to be good.

More NIL = less errors

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    Go watch the interview with Martinez after he pitched on Friday. He answers your question very clearly.

Let’s have a show of hands on who wants to go play the outfield today. Ya’ll know so much about the position. Two games in and the morons are already out.

I'd love to have the haters shagging balls yesterday. That wind was serious.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Some on here have no idea what that means baby.

Ridiculous.
    RPCA?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    RPCA?
    Arent you the founder?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    +1. Shouldn’t see too much more of that type of wind with cold after yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    +1. Shouldn’t see too much more of that type of wind with cold after yesterday
    I mean it was a tough play but a misread foul ball that would’ve been the third out has us down 2-0 right now

Ridiculous.
    It was actually 3 errors in the 1st 2 games. But I'm not counting.

Great 1st post by the way. Keep them coming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information