Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Baylor Takes the Three Game Series 2-1

Default Re: Softball vs Baylor

Due to forecasted cold weather Saturday, the Cajuns will now play a doubleheader versus Baylor on Sunday instead beginning at 12:00.

2. UL Softball Louisiana-Baylor Softball Series to be Completed on Sunday

Due to forecasted cold temperatures on Saturday, the 23rd-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball team will now complete the weekend series with Baylor at Lamson Park on Sunday, Feb. 18 with a doubleheader.

3. Ragin' Cajuns Softball: Riassetto, Timely Hits Lead Cajuns in Series-Opening Win Over Baylor

Louisiana Softball received a stellar pitching performance from Chloe Riassetto and broke free in the fifth inning for a 4-1 win over No. 22 Baylor on Friday, February 16 in the opening game of a three-game series at Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park.

4. Default Re: SB Finall: Louisiana 4, Baylor 1

Well done

5. Default Re: Softball: Riassetto, Timely Hits Lead Cajuns in Series-Opening Win Over Baylor

Softball Sunday here we come

Default Re: SB Finall: Louisiana 4, Baylor 1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Well done
    This was a nice win. Played really good defensively, which is a must when the lefty pitches as she’s not a K arm.

Only error was off a bad-hop grounder to Langeliers. Nothing she could do. The middle of the lineup is still not getting it done for Glasco, and that’s got to get going.

One thing would like to see for televised broadcasts (and it’s been a problem in Clearwater too) is explaining what is being reviewed.

Had a long delay in last inning, and I am assuming it was about a Baylor takeout slide at 2B on a potential double play. Left Yvette and Brazda guessing and that lack of clarity hurts the broadcast.

Also how cold is it in Lafayette? And how much warmer is it supposed to be on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    This was a nice win. Played really good defensively, which is a must when the lefty pitches as she’s not a K arm.

Only error was off a bad-hop grounder to Langeliers. Nothing she could do. The middle of the lineup is still not getting it done for Glasco, and that’s got to get going.

One thing would like to see for televised broadcasts (and it’s been a problem in Clearwater too) is explaining what is being reviewed.

Had a long delay in last inning, and I am assuming it was about a Baylor takeout slide at 2B on a potential double play. Left Yvette and Brazda guessing and that lack of clarity hurts the broadcast.

Also how cold is it in Lafayette? And how much warmer is it supposed to be on Sunday?
    Only a few degrees difference according to the hourly forecast. Sun will be out tomorrow though.

I’m assuming this was a joint decision by both coaches because Baylor bussed?

I went to a TCU game in Forth Worth in February a couple of years ago. It was 28 degrees and miserable. If you can swing it, play when it’s warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post

Watching the replay from last night. Brazda doing play by play and Girouard doing commentary is brutal. And Girouard still refuses to call us Louisiana.

My phone currently says temp is 43 and feels like 34 at 12:30 pm.

10. Default Re: SB Final: Louisiana 4, Baylor 1

I went to a Lotief coached game with the temps in the 20's

Default Re: SB Final: Louisiana 4, Baylor 1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I went to a Lotief coached game with the temps in the 20's
    It snowed or sleeted one year vs. Syracuse. Imagine coming from New York State to Louisiana in February and the weather is the same.

12. Default Re: SB Finall: Louisiana 4, Baylor 1

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Only a few degrees difference according to the hourly forecast. Sun will be out tomorrow though.

I’m assuming this was a joint decision by both coaches because Baylor bussed?

I went to a TCU game in Forth Worth in February a couple of years ago. It was 28 degrees and miserable. If you can swing it, play when it’s warmer.
    Sun out tomorrow with a lot less wind. Wind chills in the lower 30’s today.

Since some of us are now big fans of Cal-Berkeley, they just knocked off #17 VaTech in extras. I think the bears are now 6-1 on the year.

Mcneese hosting OU this weekend. It’s a tournament, but nice pull.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Mcneese hosting OU this weekend. It’s a tournament, but nice pull.
    OU is smart playing good non power conference teams. Get a look at their pitching in case they match up in the NCAA’s. Don’t want to get caught not knowing come the tournament.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information